Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad
Feb 26, 2021, 02:46 AM 195 read

Upgrading childs help

FORUM

As a f2p player resources are limited and while doing better I'm still struggling to really understand what childs i should most focus my materials on considering the changing elements for ragna and world bosses, Like i have some good childs but there either just a 5 star with no uncap or just sitting at +2 and not sure if i should evolve them to 6 star and accidentally using a good child as fodder x...x bruh this game makes me lose my mind at times lol

Comment 9

• dr badunkachud LV.13 Chief Feb 26, 2021, 04:25 AM

You shouldn’t use 5* for evolution to 6*. Use those aurora hearts or level up 4* and evolve them to 5. 5* have better uses

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Feb 26, 2021, 04:20 AM

Light Neptune
    Newbie Mona
    Thisbe
    Pure White Pamona

These four are useful for almost everything. Invest in them as soon as possible.

I can't see whether you have Pantheon, but if you do, he's also included in the above group.

Attackers are tough, because their usefulness depends on the World Boss or Rayna. Right now it seems like Water Mafdet, fully ignited Eve, and booty Tiamat are popular. If your focus is PvP though you can't go wrong with Sniper Hildr.

I'd also get a tank going. You don't have Athena, but if you have Dana she's always a good choice.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Feb 27, 2021, 01:22 AM

I have dana at plus three as well as plus 1 mars, and the four you mentioned i have as well though i rarely have seen pamona brought i've always seen the other one that can res childs, as far as eve i don't have near enough materials to ignite her fully, who would you recommend in her stead since i dont have the water mafdet either and i thought tiamat was only good for pvp owo either way thanks for the help

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Feb 27, 2021, 02:24 AM

Sounds like you're off to a good start, so just remember that you'll be advancing slowly. PvP has A LOT of options, so go on and check out the rankings, as well as the Ricemine tier list to set yours up the way you want to play.

If I were you, I'd use Eve. She's top-tier when fully ignited, but she's also pretty good at lower uncaps. She's ALSO useful for World Bosses other than fire because of her poison.

Dana is going to be your bread and butter for PvE and most 5 child battles. Mars is better (essential, really) for World Boss as her barrier covers ALL 20 childs!

Pure White Pamona has Nullify Debuffs and can revive a dead ally in addition to her regen, which is really strong. That being said, you could use the 4★ Leda as a healer. She's great because, as a 4★ she's really easy to get to +6, and she's listed as a "support" instead of "healer", so her cool-down is faster. As such she heals people constantly and can serve you well for a long time.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Feb 26, 2021, 02:47 AM

Ahh crud forgot to add these screen shots of the 5 stars i have

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Feb 26, 2021, 02:48 AM

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Feb 26, 2021, 02:49 AM

• Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad Feb 26, 2021, 03:19 AM

You can use the tierlist on http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/tiers/5 and depending on what you wanna focus (ragna/pvp/wb), you can pick childs to invest accordingly.

Tier 10 refers to being best.

Also, for future reference, you can just link your Owned tab instead of All to reduce clutter.

If you're looking for an immediate advice, you can refer to this image guide below to see who you can invest for upcoming ragna.

I notice you dont have mafdet but got eve. If you can ignite eve she'll be strong but otherwise, the new child (virupa) will perform better. So my advice is that, it might be better to invest the support units listed below. If you can ignite eve, go for it and work on her uncaps

• gamer967105592 LV.1 Mootie Mar 2, 2021, 04:49 AM

Have you guys checkd out this amazing
    Game cube: 7 Indispensable Gogos gameplay video?
    Wetch the live streaming here: https://7r6.com/OjcODW

Home