CRBY LV.19 Sage
Feb 27, 2021, 03:07 AM 1,018 read

Personal PVP Tier List, Feb. 2021 (Ignition / Manual)

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Personal PVP Tier List, Feb. 2021 (Ignition / Manual) image 1

Share your thoughts.   Some explanations can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/lt3f2t/pvp_toptier_list_feb_2021_ignition_manual/

Comment 26

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Feb 27, 2021, 09:58 AM

I don't see Rita on S grade Tier ?? Her Death Heal Make All Healer in horror State

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2021, 10:11 AM

death heal is useless against Pomona and water Neptune. I think Rita might rank between 8-9 for PvP with ignition.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2021, 04:44 PM

Problem is, there are not many strong Healers at the moment. And the most effective healer (Pomona) is able to negate death heal as TJ Li mentioned.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 28, 2021, 12:25 PM

Still using this team, currently it has a 94% success rate in Platinum V. Because of that I don't feel it's necessary to ignite the others just yet.

Eve is better than Sniper Hildr in PvP, it's crystal clear to me as I rumble with these two everyday.

On less guarded parties if Eve scores a critical she will kill 2 or 3 party members. When it's not crit, she'll just spread the damage between 3 opponents, leaving all 3 poisond. The opponents takes a significant dump, while Pomona won't remove all the poison.

Hildr will strike 2 enemies and when her initial attack is fatal it will only be 2 enemies.

Hildr is strong but while she's only striking 2 enemies she could do more damage to the opponent if only she divided the abuse between 3 opponents.

At higher levels 1 shotting doesn't happen all that often. By the time these attackers are ready to strike a 2nd time, the opponent will be in hot water. Of these attackers, Eve is the one to knock out 3 opponents without using a drive skill which at this point is ready. For Hildr it's impossible to ever kill 3 at a time. She's held back.

Hildr's use in my party, no offence is to knaw away at Eve's scraps, because, Hildr targets the opponents with the least amount of HP, ( it's how she was programmed ) so Hildr is overkill due to that, and you know most of the time Hildr needs to tap first to make the most of her, so yes she gets the sloppy seconds who are ill with poison, mind you she does a fantastic job, but time is of the essence. Shortly after Hildr finally delivers her focus attack, Eve will be serving her 2nd dose of holy shit balls, then soon the drive skills are ready.

I prefer Eve's drive skill too, but that might have to do with Eve's insane flexibility in PvE. If you want things done today, bring a proper Eve. Underground she's the best attacker, and in Labyrinth, I honestly never get to do fevertime in there when Eve is there.

But yes drive skills in PvP. Hildr and Eve have powerful drive skills. By the time I use either one it's going to be lights out for either me or my opponent.

Another thing about Eve, when the imminent end is upon my poisond opponents, Eve will lash the final two enemies 3 times each.

As for Mafdet, I have no experience using her ignited. Is she really better than Eve at PvP ? She's a WB unit and she seems to shatter easy in PvP though she did kill some of my units often enough so I know she can be pretty nasty.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 07:18 AM

Appreciate the input.

Generally speaking I see 3x2 enemy targeting as stronger as Eve's 2x3 enemy targeting. Outside of crit Hits Eve's damage output to Single enemies is really not high. I play tons of high ranked weekly and also hop into top 100 for the first part of the week before I stop investing more time and call it. I play 300k+ teams regularly and seeany different Team variations. Eve is a very strong child but to me the reason for that is not her physical damage output but her nasty poison. Her poison can even be considered an Immortality counter to some degree as chances are high it will take down low HP enemies after Immortality duration runs out.

An Eve which attacks into a taunt er will deal very little damage and apply poison to 3 units. That poison however only amounts to 1400 damage at worst, which is close to nothing in times where childs have 12k+ HP and matches are over in a few seconds. That is however thinking from a manual / controlled perspective.

The moment you play auto Eve is top-tier cause alongside Mafdet she is the only strong attacker atm which will consistently use her slide. So because units like Fire Bathory and Hildr Fall off on auto due to using their taps too often Eve rises up.

In manual play however I simply see more potential for the other attackers. Those do not need crits to one-shot enemy attackers if built correctly. Eve needs the RNG for the crits.

Mafdet is so great for many reasons. On auto she will only slide and dish high damage to Single units. But even more importantly you can play incredibly Strategic with her on manual cause she has arguably the best targeting in the game. Mafdet synergizes incredibly well with any debuffer in the game and will attack right into the targets which got freshly debuffed. Meaning Wood Sytry, Isolde and Nirrti being the best debuffers in the game atm are also the best buddies of Mafdet.

At manual especially I just see way more potential in terms of specific focus firing with Mafdet than mindlessly sliding with Eve 24/7. I see Eve as a very strong and consistent auto-play pick for most high level players who can easily be autplayed under more controlled circumstances, so on manual play however. The instant impact of Eve is just not high enough to me. After her first slide which does 40% damage to my units at most the enemies are left open and are instantly wiped. 3 Hits of Fire Bathory or Hildr however have in fact a good Chance to finish off enemy squishies at the least.

But once again, on an auto-play tier list I see her at S+ Tier.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 27, 2021, 02:04 PM

cool list and graphic, am I reading it right ,one supporter only ?

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2021, 04:43 PM

These are not supposed to be Single team comps on each column. It just So happens to be 5 childs per Line. Nonetheless, yes Thisbe is the only Support you really need for a high ranked PVP comp atm.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 27, 2021, 11:33 PM

kewl , just thought it's interesting since the supporter class has probably the most diverse skill set yet there's a singular must have unit

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 12:45 AM

Yeah, kinda weird.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Feb 28, 2021, 12:00 AM

This list is for a very limited number of players.
    4 Limited childs in tier list....Racoon and Nine cannot be obtained ingame,showing them in tier list is useless,Hildr and Sytry can be obtained but for most of players they'r also not an option.
    Eve is way better than Mafdet against teams with Tisbe,so she should be rated higher couse most of teams now have Tisbe in comp.
    Light Saturn imho is a waste of cores,and w/o full ignition she's useless.
    Neptune still is a solid option for pvp at least a tier A+.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Feb 28, 2021, 12:11 AM

What starting core should be put on a top tier Eve? Is this one good? Is the only one I have that has two red...

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Feb 28, 2021, 12:32 AM

Best option is Amp def+amp atk+amp atk, 2-nd best is Amp crit+Amp atk+Amp atk(my Eve have this one).
    For start any combination of Amp atk+Amp def+something is good for pvp.
    Ur core is ok for start,after u'll get better one u'll just replace it.
    For attacker cores i would recommend to choose a end core depending on ur pvp team comp: if u have for example Athena/Defender Neptune in team u can focus on max dmg cores not including amp def,if u don't use thoose taunt units better to place a core with at least one amp def option(couse all dmg is useless if ur attacker don't live enough to do it =).

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 06:00 AM

The best cores for pvp in gereral are amp def cores. for attacker the best ones are
    amp def, amp atk x2
    amp def, amp atk, amp crt
    you need the amp def for survival.
    you might not need amp def on attackers if you are running 2 attackers

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 12:52 AM

You can disregard the limited childs and look at the rest. I wanted to present a full picture.

I don't see Eve as strong as the other 3 attackers, especially not on manual play which this list is about. The potential of instantly finishing off enemies is higher on those top 3 attackers, they are targeting 2 enemies x3. Also Mafdet's debuffed targeting makes for some of the best synergies in the game which means you can control a huge chunk of what's happening on manual.

Eve is just slide and wait for DoT to kick in. On auto-play I see Eve up there though.

• Jamez LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 08:12 AM

From experience, your core units should be Thisbe, Sytry and a taunt Defender. You want to make sure you get the first attacks, so I usually prioritise the agility stat. You pretty much want your Defender or Sytry get the first attack. Once Sytry locks down their attackers with Allure, you can pretty much go in for the kill with your attacker.

IMO, any attacker/debuffer combination can do as long as they work well together, as you can see, I'm using Charlotte and Bathory. The attacker/debuffer combination is not as important as having Sytry/Thisbe/Defender.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 06:11 PM

Love that you are rocking Charlotte respect. And yes, Thisbe and Sytry are crucial.

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Mar 2, 2021, 03:58 AM

Very good work my bro !
    I appreciate your work for player manual ! ^^

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 27, 2021, 11:50 PM

would love to see a "how to use " or how to exploit said childs skills
    for example I have fire bathory since she released and I don't know /never really used her
    i have several others on the list (I sacrifedn7 or 8 thisbe tho, I didn't know better )
    so a video or write up with example teams for what skills to use or order or drive strategy would be super helpful (I have seen good results using hildr tap then slide and especially tap before fever so all hits in fever are crts etc )

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 07:28 AM

Once the last Element will be unlocked for Ignition which is dark, I will make another Tier List with a Video explaining things.

Your team looks quite solid and I suppose you only use Eshu for her taunt atm. Cause the rest of her kit is very water child centred.

Thisbe would in lndeed help you out dish out high damage faster and keep allies alive for longer. Eventually you will ignite your Gunslinger Hidlr though and things will look way better for you. She is a Monster and once ignited you wanna slide with her most of the time to throw out high damage asap, without having to wait for her Tap. It takes just too long to first Tap and then slide in such a fast-paced high damage meta.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 2, 2021, 04:16 AM

awesome thanks !!
    i did see for some reason they unlocked dark ignition for all but not yet grass , so that's frustrating ,I do swap in neptune for eshu here and there lately and she's pretty cool hadn't ever really used her outside of raids so she see.s to help the above team too but I haven't seen better or worse win rates w her vs eshu as much as I thought the change might make

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Feb 28, 2021, 06:42 AM

that girl in the end of the list is one of my favorite over Korea but idk if she is good

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 07:29 AM

She should be good for Global, that is for sure.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Mar 1, 2021, 07:38 AM

for sure but all the childs that are posted in the list are good, but being good and being top tier is a huge difference

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 07:53 AM

True

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Feb 28, 2021, 11:44 AM

reddit is the devil (GOP) far right extremists

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2021, 07:31 AM

The list is not trying to convey political statements, thats for sure. xD

Home