XyriS LV.7 Nomad
Mar 19, 2021, 02:57 AM 294 read

Confused with the light ragna childs....

FORUM

The gunslinger hildr is lvl 50 no equips no uncaps The bridal hildr is lvl 1 no equips no uncaps Why do many people uses ignition core on gunslinger hildr? I mean doesn't the bride should have more damage output after the sixth ignition core? I want to use the bride so help me with the damage calculation please...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Confused with the light ragna childs.... image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Confused with the light ragna childs.... image 3

Comment 7

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Mar 19, 2021, 03:18 AM

Bridal is useful for crit fever in ragna but has a 4-hit on slide on max ignition.

Gunslinger has a 6-hit slide, so you'll see more of her on pvp and world boss.

Also, leveling childs is not too difficult, you can bring gunslinger up to 50 pretty quickly for a direct comparison.

• XyriS LV.7 Nomad Mar 22, 2021, 01:34 PM

i thought the bonus damage against dark enemies will result in more damage output overall. gunslinger hildr doesn't have that so shouldn't the bride should have the upper hand against dark ragna?

i did some rough calculation and the bride is better after six ignition in ragna. (I could very much be wrong on this)
    the 4 attack plus bonus damage is better than the six attack

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 19, 2021, 05:49 AM

I fully ignited my Bride Hildr, she will be a beast vs dark ragna boss thanks to her drive with 100% focus buff.

Sniper Hildr has 6 hit slide with ignition, but is good mostly for PvP and Dark WB, vs Dark Ragna she will do more slide damage but will lose a lot in damage output in fever compared to Bride Hildr.

• XyriS LV.7 Nomad Mar 22, 2021, 01:36 PM

i think the 4 attack plus bonus damage does better than the six attack with no bonus....
    i think...

• Biska LV.22 Epic Mar 19, 2021, 03:14 AM

Gunslinger is for pvp due to her tap skill buff

Bridal is for ragna mainly because of her drive skill buff

I assume thats why you see gunslinger more often

• XyriS LV.7 Nomad Mar 22, 2021, 01:37 PM

maybe.
    my main question was does 4 attack with bonus damage do better than only six attack plus no bonus? this is only for the dark ragna

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 23, 2021, 08:58 PM

Depend on the stats of the child, but if we consider all what Bride Hildr can do in Dark Ragna, yes 4 slide + bonus + fever will perform better than a 6 slide without bonus and/or without fever buff.

Home