Albedo LV.20 Nightmare
May 7, 2021, 12:38 AM 88 read

Constant Crashing

FORUM

Im experiencing constant crashing on iOS I can't even touch the screen before the automatically crash for me. This has been in issue for me for the last few updates now and I feel it needs to be addressed. Also, When I go into the World Boss it immediately crashes. Idk what really do my OS is up to date I uninstalled most app off my iPad to see if that was the issue but its not.

Comment 3

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 7, 2021, 02:11 AM

The game crash for me as well on iOS (iPhone 7), mainly when I edited the teams or swap gears around.

For example, if I replace some childs is fine but if after that I tap one child to see stats/gear ect. or swap position in the team it crash 100%. I realized that to avoid these crashes, I have to go back to the main screen every now and then

(example: remove some childs - main screen - add new childs - main screen - swap some position - main screen - apply last changes - main screen)

The same happen with the gear screen, I need to edit few things and go back to main screen and repeat...

• Albedo LV.20 Nightmare May 7, 2021, 02:38 AM

That's one of the issue I started dealing with a few updates ago I can't confirm if its on our end or Shift-Up but it needs to be addressed because now I cant even do a Single World Boss run without it crashing.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion May 7, 2021, 05:42 AM

Maybe the game on iPad needs more space in the device to work well, do you have enough free?

The game use 4,65 GB on my phone. I have 25,4 GB/ 32 GB free, for now it works for me.

Or I could suggest you to reinstall the game and see if it gets better, but if you have already tried it, I have no other ideas.

Home