TJ Li LV.19 Sage
May 19, 2021, 06:46 AM 405 read

Let's see your goodies from succubus

FORUM

Hopefully this might convince others to buy refresh tickets for wb. The myth of staying at lower daily ranking is not going to giving your better loot but it's all RNG regardless of ranking. I buy refresh tickets for the purpose to buying useful items from shop. It's cheaper this way as comparison with summon banners. The damage you do per run doesn't effect the magic mirror fragments pay out except the amount of booster childs you have.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Let's see your goodies from succubus image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Let's see your goodies from succubus image 3

Comment 3

• dr badunkachud LV.12 Chief May 19, 2021, 10:51 AM

Get about 25k coins per refresh. So it’s about 2400 crystals to get enough coins to buy a core, it’s a good deal imo

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad May 20, 2021, 08:50 AM

What I did was 3% in some days, and 1% in other days. The threshold to get another card flip is in 1%, there's no point getting 2% if you're not getting 1% (2-3% gives you a 50% chance to get a 6th card flip, but in 1% you always get a purple card flip).

Ended up in the 1% season for the 5* ticket so that's nice too.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage May 20, 2021, 04:58 PM

I didn't care about being 1% all that much. I could if I wanted to honestly but I was going for having enough magic fragments to buy the items that I deemed good deals. In some other seasons I would rank 1% throughout most of the season and the 2 purple cards from 1% didn't seem to have any better results then the regular cards 🤔😕

Home