tachiiderps LV.12 Chief
May 24, 2021, 02:06 PM 399 read

Achieved top 20 in PVP last week!

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Achieved top 20 in PVP last week! image 1

Had a chill week at work and my plans got cancelled this weekend so tried to push for PVP rankings. Did pretty good all things considered. At first I just wanted to climb to t55 (Started Sunday at around top 70-ish), but I saw the rankings and T33 wasn't very far away (by like maybe 2-3 refreshes), and once I got to T33, I saw T20 wasn't very far away (by 3 refreshes). T12 was pretty far away so I didn't try that far. This is the team I used in most of my matchups.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Achieved top 20 in PVP last week! image 3

I also had a secondary team using Limos instead of Wsytry and Lsaturn instead of Eve against the double DOT/double slow/Thisbe teams.   All games played on Manual, which honestly I've gotten used to since I don't really play any other games atm. I usually hit T100 with around 210-240 games played.   For the most part it wasn't that grindy, I liked the challenge, I guess. I consistently beat opponents with much higher ELO/points to score my points per battle. I wasn't even considering climbing to T20 until I refreshed the first time on Friday due to a frustrating loss.   FYI I used 13 refreshes in total, so had to spend 1300 crystals in total. Basically I just ended up with 1700 more crystals + 2 4* evo slimes than staying in T100 with no refreshes. It really isn't worth to climb for the resources, but it definitely was fun to try to win against much stronger opponents. I don't think there were any teams around my rank that only had 240k power. Most teams are 5 ignited units with really good cores/options.

Comment 1

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S May 25, 2021, 12:06 PM

how many pvp points do I have ?

Home