AkhiMertail LV.2 Lurker
May 25, 2021, 03:17 AM 299 read

Opinions on having Destiny Child as main

FORUM

Hello, I was wondering what your opinions were on having Destiny Child as a main game in terms of longevity, time spent grinning and f2p friendliness.   Opinions in general about the game are welcomed too   I've been playing for a couple of days but I'm worrying about getting at a stalemate or a big paywall in a few days. https://showbox.tools/

Comment 6

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled May 25, 2021, 09:05 AM

longevity:
    for this game is no different than
    anything else.

"All things must come to an end "

grind: you don't need to grind to progress.
    the devs will give you more than
    enough goodies & freebies

advice: do your dailies, participate in pvp as
    much as possible, ask for help if
    needed, enjoy Destiny Child and have
    fun.

"Life is short, make the most of it and cherish every moment/memory"

• MisakiSakaki LV.10 Nomad May 25, 2021, 05:25 AM

TL:DR; I wouldn't recommend it to be your main game, it's very good game to hang out, but if you want to enjoy a game experience in conditions it's best to have the game like at least 2nd or 3rd, the game currently lacks that replayability that can make you spend hours (as in games like Path Of Exile, TBOI , Slay The Spire)

In principle you don't have to worry about "paywall" as it really is not a determining factor in terms of your gaming experience (This game is not like these generic mobile game which are p2w), also how the game is designed in terms of its events, it is in your interest that more people pay (WB rewards, Raid supports, etc.).
    In my opinion it is one of the best f2p friendly games I have ever known, it has things that I do not like (such as little onyx, cores, not being able to get collab childs, etc.), but this is something that any other game would have (even worse).

As for grinding, it depends what type of grinding you want to do, usually it is not very demanding at a certain point, usually the grinding of stages is the least (till Raids, but it is not for that much either)..

In terms of longevity it is very relative and for this you would have to define what are your interests and what you are looking for in the game, the game offers some certain elements that might not be enough or could be the opposite.

Or you may also stick for the boobies and cute childs

• iceteac LV.2 Lurker May 25, 2021, 05:36 AM

The game is quite cool for the first months but gets a bit repetitive over the time, but does not take as long to farm compared to other gachas, so i'd rather have it as a second game than a main game.
    I personally don't find anything interesting in having it as a main game because of the lack of diversity of what you can do on the game after doing the dailies (which takes like 20-30min in auto mode so)

• Alfonso Garcia LV.13 Chief May 25, 2021, 08:16 AM

it is my main game to go to tbh but due to my very specific circumstance. I work and have lots of chores so I auto play a lot and am free to play so I dont do much grinding because I dont spend money on it to be able to grind.

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad May 25, 2021, 03:37 PM

I do consider DC as my main game, and I've spent about 100 bucks in total since I started. Currently, I haven't spent any money for 6 months though.

I think the game is very f2p friendly. It's just not my personal philosophy to not spend anything on a game I like.

It really depends on what you want out of a main game. Longevity isn't really a concept since everything will end eventually. Do I see DC ending anytime soon? Nah. The KR/JP version has like at least a year ahead of us in terms of content and continue to make banger waifus.

Time spent grinding - really depends on how hard you're willing to grind. Dailies can probably take as quickly as 15 minutes to 1-2 hours. Since mostly everything is auto you can just leave your phone/emulator up and do whatever else during these dailies.

I myself grind pretty hard, since I'm at that point where I can consistently make top 100 in PVP so I end up playing way more. Other modes can also be grinded for more rewards (and the rewards are very good too).

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic May 26, 2021, 03:06 AM

Why do you link that app in your posts?

Home