Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion
Jun 4, 2021, 02:57 AM 956 read

WB Deborah: Team settings

FORUM

Hi guys, are you ready to farm this WB? I will share my team's settings, hope you can find some inspiration here to build yours. Team:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 2

Leader: Lupin Drive order: Werewolf, Durandal and Lupin Highest attack order:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 4

Skill order:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 19
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 20
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 21
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 22

Practice mode:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 11

I made some more runs, but this is the highest. On average the score is 50/55 millions. Real battle:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 13
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 14

It’s all for now, share your ideas or your settings so we can improve together. Until next time. EXTRA PRACTICE MODE: I tried with Iphis as leader (without Maat and without Thetis), the damage output seems similar like the team with Lupin leader. I added Pomona and added Semele as 2* drive order to try to counter the stun debuff, it worked a little but still the damage isn’t improved a lot from the initial team. Ps. I forgot to take screenshots of the team with Iphis without the healer and with Thetis (here still with Durandal as 2* drive order), the damage was about 40/45 millions and the front childs were close to die but the time saved them. Team and score tested:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 32
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 33
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 34
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 35
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 36
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 37
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 50
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Deborah: Team settings  image 51

Comment 12

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Jun 4, 2021, 03:06 AM

Interesting setup. Seems like for Dark WB you've abandoned the debuff eva meta and went full offense.

What are your thoughts on including Iphis over an attacker to maintain debuffs? And does Semele's tap actually remove Stun? Does Stun count as a debuff or merely a condition?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 4, 2021, 03:19 AM

I decided to use 4 attackers becouse I have only Ophois with 6 slide skill, and Lupin tap/slide and leader increase dark attackers crit and crit rate so I thought my best option was that.

It looks that Semele Tap remove stun, but if the boss stun again she can't help with that. With +1 uncap she doesn't have high chance to apply her effect. (I could be wrong for her Tap) Her slide add buff for Artemis.

For Iphis, she can be a good option as leader but Lupin leader seems better to me.. maybe if there is a 15% debuff eva leader can be worth it, but Iphis 12% eva and her skills doesn't help that much in my opinion.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Jun 4, 2021, 03:53 AM

True, Iphis and her tap skill can seem redundant if Navi is being run, although that 12% reduction means the boss is stuck at 18% evasion. Combining that with Navi can make debuff stick like none other while also providing another Dark child to buff Kubaba's slide (I have her at +6 ignited.) I'll do some play-testing. I just wanna hit that 50M, got to 47M.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 4, 2021, 07:20 AM

I checked now, Semele tap can remove stun debuff, but her chances are "low".

I will try with Iphis... maybe I will remove Maat or Thetis to make room for her. Will see. Thanks.

• AQ_xX LV.5 Lurker Jun 4, 2021, 01:52 PM

Try Medusa

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 4, 2021, 05:19 AM

🐋🐳🐋🐳

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 4, 2021, 07:21 AM

I haven't bought anything on DC in months. :P

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 4, 2021, 09:18 AM

says the guy with all the +6 full ignition childs with maxed skills.

• Paul Green LV.19 Sage Jun 4, 2021, 10:05 AM

bruh, what does the dude gain from lying? gatsu only has the main WB and PVP folk ignited and DC is pretty generous for a gacha. chill my dude

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 4, 2021, 10:19 AM

The last child I fully ignited was Artemis, after that I stopped buying stuff and from there I continued to play F2p.

As you can see in this screenshot below, after Artemis/Semele ragna break, I have not bought anything new and only collected or saved things thereafter.

Edit: What is your problem with whales? Without them we won't have a free game to play.
    ("we = DC game community")

• Tony Li LV.6 Nomad Jun 4, 2021, 03:11 PM

If everyone has the same mentally against whales there won't be a mobile game industry. Do you think that without them we could even reach level 50 WB?

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jun 5, 2021, 03:20 AM

I would like to try Medusa as leader, but she is +5 without skill up. I don’t know if it will be worth it to remove one maxed child for her.
    Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: I tried her as leader, the damage was similar as with Lupin as leader.. so I will continue with Lupin for now.

Home