NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jun 5, 2021, 11:28 PM 304 read

What's MISSING???

FORUM

Can you find the errors in this pic? Well I'd be happy to tell you. Arrow: there's 80 friends Circle: you have 80 friendly duels Rectangle: THERES NO REPEAT COME ON DEVS, YOU GAVE US A RATE LIST FOR ALL THE DROPS IN MOST/ALL POSSIBILITIES. BUT YOU REFUSE TO GIVE PLAYERS A BUILT IN REPEAT DUELS. **Especially considering that after every time you finish a battle you have to scroll down through a ton of friends to find the next fight.**

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What's MISSING??? image 2

Comment 4

• Naomi LV.17 Shadow Jun 6, 2021, 12:54 AM

We have suggested it many times, but it has not become anything yet :( This would be a very useful feature.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 7, 2021, 07:27 AM

ya, I know this was brought up long ago, probably soon after we finally got the implementation of auto-repeat for different modes.

I'm just hoping/crossing my fingers that if this topic is brought up again or pressed more we might actually get it.

kinda like how we were told SWEEPERS were coming to eliminate the Trash BOTs we still seem to be plagued with.🤞

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 6, 2021, 05:37 PM

It might be a separately coded system that they've lost proper access to the development of.
    See how differently the auto-repeat works for Underground and for Midnight Parade.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jun 7, 2021, 07:23 AM

I guess that could be a possibility. I would however assume that the devs have full access to all the source code for this game.

I'm not sure about the reference you make in the difference between auto-repeat in general and midnight parade. they appear to be the same from what I can tell.

Home