OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad
Jun 8, 2021, 06:11 AM 142 read

Safe to Delete Line Account?

FORUM

I still have the Line Games app and account from when they were involved with ShiftUp. For whoever deleted their Line Games account, is it safe as long as I'm still linked to Google/Facebook?   It's giving a warning that if I delete it I'll lose access to Destiny Child and any item purchased through Destiny Child. Is this true?

Comment 3

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 10, 2021, 01:36 AM

I'm going to say it's safe to delete, but you really should go to the bugs and report section and ask them. They'll probably ask you to submit a ticket though.

But I'm sure you can delete the Line games thing ( personally I don't recall ever having such an app for Line Games ). Whenever you log into the game, it links to your Google or Facebook yeah ?

• OhNoBees LV.7 Nomad Jun 10, 2021, 03:26 AM

Thanks for the input. I'm linked to Google/Facebook (indicated in settings), and every once in a while I'll get the little 'connecting to Google Play' pop-up when I'm in Destiny Child.

When I first downloaded Destiny Child I needed a Line Games account, and it directed me to the Google Play store to download the Line Games app, so I did.

It says I can uninstall the app with no problem, but I also want to delete my Line Games account, which is when I get the warning.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Jun 10, 2021, 12:57 PM

I imagine the Line Games app was programmed to deliver that message in the event we'd delete it, Line Games hasn't hosted Destiny Child Global for well over a year now I think. Unless that app is linked to your facebook and Google then yeah scrap it. You already did what you had to do to by adding facebook as a backup for your data

You can probably run an emulator or if you have a 2nd device like a tablet you can log in without the aid of the Line Games app, that'll probably take the edge off of deleting the Line Games app on your primary device.

Home