MisakiSakaki LV.9 Nomad
Jun 12, 2021, 02:38 PM 469 read

Your thoughts about current or nexts RAIDS/WB

FORUM

Feel free to say whatever you want to.   Mine is that I sincerely feel that since the Core system was implemented the projection or esteem that the devs have of us in RAID/WB is very... Weird.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Your thoughts about current or nexts RAIDS/WB image 2

An example would be the current WB, I understand that we do not have to necessarily reach +400 kills, but so that since the Core system was implemented (and subsequents WB) the exact same pattern has occurred (of not reaching even half of the total kills, that there are more and more complaints of the few resources that can be obtained to improve childs relative to the actual requeriments of RAIDS/WB, lack of Onyx, etc, etc).   I do not complain about the amount or what they give or not to us (please read again but carefully if you mind me like that) I just feel that the current state of the game is becoming (implying that it would have already been pre Seth/Les Misérables) obsolete in terms of the context I have already stated above. Thanks in advice and excuse my english, I'm not quite good with it.

Comment 9

• JJamez LV.6 Nomad Jun 12, 2021, 07:34 PM

I did not even know about WB kill rewards until the end of the last WB and that was from joining Moot and reading or seeing it from another post. I just recently started this game couple months ago so I'm not to keen on a lot of things still that would be common sense for most other DC players that have been playing for awhile and longer. I do not know about KR or JP versions and do not really care because I only play on GL.

In my opinion, not that it would really matter but from my perspective and from what I have learned and seen. I find it not WEIRD but more so Absurd or Ridiculous that they would even have such a Reward system that isn't even obtainable is beyond me. I mean sure, its obtainable from an ignorant one sided POV but when you clearly see the amount of participation of who plays on GL and what was achieved or done on prior WB getting only half the kills (I'm not sure when or how long this WB kill reward has been going for). And I noticed at the 200 kill reward mark, there is no more reward until you get 250 kills which is very.... to put it nicely, really dumb. However, I am not complaining so don't misunderstand, I am just speaking from a perspective on the WB kill reward that I have only known about since the last WB Mircalla. This is a 1st for me in playing a game where a reward system was implemented that could not be reached or even come close to reaching at least. BUT, if thats what it is, I don't really have anything to say or do other than just trying to keep improving my own account and upgrading my childs the best I can with what I got and get in attempts to reach those marks.

BUT NOW, from my own perspective on a broader view of many different factors from what Ive experienced and now know of in my little time of playing... The one thing I want to say is "Thanks DC GL Community and Players" For all who have been playing and taking part in this event and all others since I started (especially all the high rankers and any who have put in SO MUCH damage on WB) Thank you for all the free rewards that I obtained from all the Kills that was done because of you (Does not matter how much I got or how many kills) Just know that at least someone is appreciative of your help in game. Too bad they do not have a separate player wb kill reward system. Sorry for the long winded comment, I just wanted to show appreciation to all the players who put in a lot of time and work whether you are f2p, p2w, or whalers. your indirect playing has given me a lot that I would not have even received or gotten in this game if it were played as a solo self based game.

• Tony Li LV.5 Lurker Jun 14, 2021, 04:54 AM

The reason why we are not killing more bosses is that even though let saying 10 million downloads but only 5-10 % are actually active then it won't matter and on top of that majority of the players don't even buy any fresh tickets... if more players are active yes based on the # of downloads we can reach that goal. Aside from this we need more ways to optain ignition materials and cores.

• MatheusFranca95 LV.17 Sage Jun 12, 2021, 07:23 PM

I saw a lot of people complaining about Ragna being too easy right after ignition was released, so I think the devs didn't make the game harder, but just set some more goals so we can reach them in the future, as more players evolve their teams with the new systems. Don't really see that as a problem, that seems just a way to give us some challanges that are unrecheable by now, but work as goals so players keep improving their teams. The old goals are still there, by the way, so they could either make old goals harder, or set new, and they seem to have opted for the last option.

• JohnTitor LV.7 Nomad Jun 13, 2021, 12:13 PM

I've started to play Destiny Child 3 months ago and its the only game that i've playing since then..

I really like the Art of many sexy girls called Childs. its really cool this conceptual of 'collect' Childs.

Its the Second Gacha Game that i have played.

The first Gacha Game that i´ve played was Iron Saga, and i think its a much better game if you looking for competition but unfortunatelly its too heavy to run on my smartphone.

Althought Destiny Child Game its easier to play, take less time to complete all the daily missions and has unique Arts of sexy girls.

But i think whether a game is too hard, people that play F2P can give it up sooner without even know more game features that its avaliable only Mid-Game.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jun 14, 2021, 03:43 PM

They might work on making the damage not as dependant on playing at 1x speed compared to 3x.

• Zagpak LV.10 Nomad Jun 14, 2021, 03:58 PM

it s not only +400 at 450 500 500 ... you have bonus too.

• Aric J. Peabody LV.9 Nomad Jun 15, 2021, 03:26 PM

I honestly stopped caring after the ignition system was introduced because I have never seen the kill count even come close to 200... Not enough people actually playing... So all rewards past that are simply a pipe dream.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jun 16, 2021, 10:23 AM

From a purely individual perspective, I aim to do enough collective damage from my runs to get into the top 1% per day to maximize opportunities for end-of-day rewards. I don’t think the community kill rewards are all that great except for the blood gems. Kills 201 to 249 would be excruciating from the perspective of “let’s kill the boss to get rewards from the kills,” because we don’t get anything at all.

That said, I do think that if the devs want us to get more community kills, the incentives here seem poorly designed. I don’t care about surpassing the 200 kill threshold because the cost to do so isn’t worth it at all.

• tachiiderps LV.8 Nomad Jun 16, 2021, 04:05 PM

There's a couple of things wrong with it.

First the rewards aren't even that good. 30 cores is like 1.5k crystals. So 400 kills would give you like 6k crystals max. You get like 5k crystals from Plat5 with 50 battles a week. You get like 1k crystals as the most bare minimum in those 10, 30, 90, 100 boxes.

Second, Global has never went beyond 200 clears despite Ignition already been released for 7 months already. Expecting it to double is pretty unreasonable right now, unless you plan to do those hot weekends for the entire event (a simpler solution would just lower the amount of HP currently on WB, it's arbitrary anyway).

I understand what they're trying to do, but forming a ridiculously high ceiling will not motivate the community to do more. A challenge that is too difficult will often have people quit, not try harder.

Also, I'm not sure the team is aware that many people can put in the two boosted child only on their team to easily farm WB tokens. It's probably only a small minority of people who does this but it will lower community damage if it becomes common knowledge. (Basically the team will die very quickly but since WB tokens are farmed per battle, and not damage based, you actually de-incentivize people to do more damage.

Home