Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad
Jul 2, 2021, 12:52 AM 845 read

Team suggestions for WB

FORUM

How can i make this team better who should i keep swap out etc

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Team suggestions for WB image 2

Comment 16

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 2, 2021, 02:30 AM

Is this team surviving okay? or just barely? or it takes two healers, mars and nirrti just to hit something and not die?

are you not going to put boosted childs on the team? pomona and nirrti might be a good pair to substitute for water mafdet and that new debuffer. With mafdet in, myrina likely becomes an extra. Depending on what's available, some other child might be used.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 2, 2021, 03:31 AM

I don't have either boosted child never had water mafdet and the newer child did three pulls on mercury nothing so far so this is all i have available to me at the moment only child i switched out was billy in place of myrina

• Paul Green LV.20 S Jul 2, 2021, 12:31 PM

put billy back, myrina doesn't help you with your current setup.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 2, 2021, 09:58 PM

meant to say i swapped out myrina for billy xD

• TwoFour LV.11 Chief Jul 2, 2021, 03:44 AM

I'm pretty sure his team would die out ultra fast without Pomona dispelling Dancing Blade. Better gear would be able to survive through it long enough for Maat heals to keep them afloat, but at 262k, there's just no way. I think Pomona is untouchable in his situation.

OP, I'm guessing you don't have him or he'd already be there, but in my mind, the biggest improvement for you would be Babel.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 2, 2021, 09:59 PM

babel i just got maybe 3 days ago and only one copy of him would it even make a difference

• TwoFour LV.11 Chief Jul 2, 2021, 10:37 PM

I think it's still worth it, even if you only have him at low level, if for nothing else than just to have his Leader Skill.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 2, 2021, 06:43 AM

1. Giltine must be 3rd drive skill. It makes only the water units in the back row participate in Fevertime.

( If Virupa is the only water unit in the backrow then your Fevertimes will only be her and you'll do more damage. )

2. Virupa must only use tap.

3. Nirrti must only tap in WB as her purpose is to remove the boss's buffs. She might not actually be doing anything this time.

( Next 3 are a package if you don't have the water attacker Eve ignore steps 4-6 )

4. Bring Eve.
    5. Thetis to swipe only
    6. Beach Buffet soul carta to Eve

If Thetis isn't holding Beach Buffet you've been doing it wrong or you don't have the carta.

7. If you can survive without Maat's drive skill, then make your drive skill order Werewolf, Sytry, Giltine.

At your level your output relys on how you played the game daily long before this event. Every wood unit in your team must be raised to level 60. They all need it. Same with all of them.

Prioritize the wb units if you can, and use other 5☆ that aren't too good as fodder if you want a painful yet speedy process.

WB will distract and slow you down if you invest your resources into trying to beat it when you're not ready. Just work with what you got, stay on course, save up gold and don't use onyx and until it's time to complete a unit.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 2, 2021, 10:00 PM

I keep hearing eve is only useful if shes is fully ignited which for me she is not at all i don't have the resources to do so shes sat out for this wb

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 4, 2021, 01:30 PM

Yes Ignited Eve is a superstar. She's the only one in the game that can score 3 kills with a single attack. In PvP if you see ignited Eve with a Lupin or Pantheon, then 3 of your units are going to die the moment she hits you with a critical swipe. Those who are stronger than Eve are capped at 2 kills.

The reason why you might want to use your unignited Eve ( with Beach Buffet SC ) is just for her poison which is the most deadly poison in town.

In the image we're seeing a spectacular Fevertime from Mafdet, as she's the only one attacking.

But what I'm really showing you is Eve's poison, ( the dark green digits )

Your Eve is probably better than your unfinished Deino.

To be clear as to why and how only Mafdet is doing Fevertime.

- Giltine must be 3rd drive skill.

- Mafdet is the only water Unit in the back.

It's important to note that water units are more tanky against fire so it's not too bad having them in the front while leaving your strongest water attacker in the back row.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 4, 2021, 01:54 PM

Replying to myself just to clarify some things you might be wondering.

- If Eve's poison is better than Thetis's, then why not bring Eve to every WB ?

Because Eve has high ATk and will get buffed instead of some other attacker in other WB events.

Fire WB it's good for Eve to get the speed and CRT and other buffs aimed at the highest attackers.

Also if you bring Eve, don't forget to set Thetis to swipe only as they will cancel out one another's poison.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jul 2, 2021, 10:09 AM

Why don't you boost your Childs to lvl 60 ? You're losing too much stats if you leave your Childs at lvl 50.
    You should prioritize Childs who are versatile for all types of events (Thisbe, Maat, Pomona, Bathory).
    Then Drive order : Werewolf, Navi and Giltine.
    If your Front Row don't survive, switch Maat in the Back Row for Leo / Thetis so your team always get heal.

Hope it's gonna be helpful.
    Good luck <3

• Paul Green LV.20 S Jul 2, 2021, 05:20 AM

Myrina's attack buff overlaps with Sytry's, so drop Myrina.

If you have Babel, add him. If not, Iphis will do and spam her tap so keep debuffs on.

Move all your green to back row and place as many blues up top, preferably only keeping Deino/Virupa (whichever is your main attacker) alone in the back row. This is to maximize fever damage from Giltine.

N. Mona should be T/S so you have some DoT removal.

Maat should be placed in back row and given all the attack and crit equip to ensure survival.

If Thetis is pulling double duty on poison and debuff extension, that's cool. If you have Eve, replace Myrina with her and make Thetis slide only.

I'm unsure what purpose Nirrti is serving here outside of buff removal. If you have Billy, switch her in.

You don't really need Thisbe if you have Leo, but it's not the worst. If you have any other ignited attacker, even if they are not blue, put them in. Lupin can buff 3 attackers. If you put in Eve, ignore this.

Highly recommend pulling a copy Mercury as she will be staple Fire WB for a while. If not, substitute with Midas.

Good luck!

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 2, 2021, 10:02 PM

Don't have iphis and babel i got one copy 3 days ago and tried pulling mercury no luck yet and eve i can't fully ignite so kind of just spinning my wheels

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 3, 2021, 02:25 PM

I'm sure you have changed up your party from the original post so not exactly sure how your setup is now since many have offered good advice and recommendations. From looking at some of the responses you gave to other's comments, I'd recommend adding Babel to your party and putting him as Leader (regardless if you just got him). I have my Babel at +1 with Leader, when I put Leader on W. Mafdet for 2 rounds, WB kept resisting and evading me and I got wrecked. I also need Mars with Madat in my team to survive the whole fight (may need to add Pomona soon since couple of childs have been dying). If your Eve is lvl 60, I'd definitely add her in your party (ignited or not) I'd swap her out with Deino if you still have her in, Thetis' debuff duration would be a significant help for what you got in your setup in my opinion. Give us an update of your new mix and match setups so that we could get a better grasp at what child setup and party you got and which wb formations you did better with to assist you more.

• Rooksillmane LV.8 Nomad Jul 14, 2021, 10:17 PM

Coming back to this to say overall with the team changes for the wb season overall ended up hitting top 32%

Home