Beth LV.5 Lurker
Jul 22, 2021, 10:02 PM 376 read

Help with ignition priority!

FORUM

Hi! I'm kinda new to the game, I've been playing for about 5 months, and totally new to this forum... so I'm hoping for some advice! Right now I have the following childs at L60+6:   (Wd) Bloody Bathory, Newbie Mona, Saint Nicole (Wt) Runaway Thisbe, Justice Madfet, Hunter Giltine (F) Lovely Leda (L) Devotion Athena, Trainee Neptune, Avatar Seth (D) Pioneer Ophis, Vagabond Pantheon   I also have these at L60 +4 or 5 uncapped: Bride Pomona, Actress Saturn, Wild Hunt Annie, Vanguard Lupin, Declarative Dana, Blind Faith Maat, Glorious Myrina, and Deadshot Billy.   My others are all at 0-3 uncaps: (L60) Descended Maat Ziva Empress Elizabeth Juno Cube Moa Oracle Werewolf Moonlit Werewolf Thanatos Dress-up Semele Lovey Sytry Sin Eve Aesthetic Midas Embracing Mercury Maid Sytry Summer Davi Bastet Tiwaz Berserk Artemis Courtesan Bathory Slashing Tismat Full Limos Nova Isolde Rampaging Mars Incarnated Chang'e Praising Syrinx Midnight Siren Maid Serket (L50) Frozen Gale Aria Villainous Abbadon Knight Daphnis Archfiend Davi Starry Astraea Hypocrite Babel Sunbeach Mona Lightbeam Mona Virupa Salome Rita Faith Luin Sorrowful Thetis Daybreak Semele Deadeye Failnaught.     So my questions are:   1)Who should I focus on for ignition? 2)Which childs should I put in my HoR list? 3)Which of my L50's should I evolve as priority and who can I forget about? 4)Any ideas on a solid arena team, because I can't seem to break gold! (current team is: Pomona, Athena, Bloody Bathory, Ophis, Thisbe)   I know there's a lot there, so thank you so much if you take the time to process it all and respond!

Comment 39

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:23 PM

That’s a long post lol

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:29 PM

1. I’d recommend actress Saturn, very power DoT attacker, you’ll need her for PvP.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:31 PM

She's in my HoR and I'll be pulling for her in the current banner. She was my main PVP attacker until Ophis got her +6

• M4L1y LV.7 Mootiversary! Aug 30, 2021, 11:53 PM

who is actress Saturn?
    There is no actress Saturn:
    Mysterious Saturn
    Dreaming Saturn
    Dawn Saturn

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:29 PM

2. Keep them as ignition materials

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:35 PM

Keep who for ignition materials?

I have a bunch of other 5* that I didn't list that I have for materials based on the Ricemine tier list. If I get one more copy of Raging medusa, I'm gonna cry!

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 11:03 PM

I can’t give you a specific answer, just keep the high tier ones, throw the low tier ones into HoR and ignition.
    Personally speaking, three top tier attackers and supporters of each element is enough for me.
    A lot of child are universal, to elaborate my idea:
    trainee Neptune, newbie Mona and Lupin, can be good in Anywhere. The only healer you’ll really need is maat and Pomona. Mercury after ignition can be used in world boss of any element for skill defense reduction.
    Just saying that you don’t need to keep so many child, when two child serve the same purpose, let’s say pantheon and Lupin, just get rid of pantheon who is weaker.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 11:13 PM

But Pantheon is my bae so he's going nowhere lol

I mainly keep the ones I have listed for world bosses so I have element advantage where possible

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:30 PM

Yeah, sorry bout that lol!

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:36 PM

3. Keep Daphnis, Both Mona, Virupa, Babel and Salome (if you don’t want to use Eve)

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:44 PM

4. Arena team:
    Attacker of your choice: Saturn, eve, ophois, mafdet.
    Bathory
    sytry wearing bikini
    Thisbe
    Athena

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:47 PM

I think you mean wood Sytry? The HoR exclusive? If so, I don't have her, I'm afraid. :(

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 11:08 PM

Yeah I mean wood sytry:)
    PvP is going to be a hard time if you don’t have her, btw I don’t have her too
    Here’s my PvP deck:
    Athena
    Thisbe
    Eve
    Opois
    Maat (Pomona is a better option, but I don’t have her)
    Try to avoid wood sytry in PvP

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 11:18 PM

I do ok, I usually auto 2x per day, I've just had no luck getting Sytry for HoR so far :(

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 11:26 PM

Good to know:)
    I’m getting completely destroyed in platinum, I wish I have Pomona or Sytry

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 11:48 PM

Eplus  From the looks of that, I'm happy to stay in gold, I think lol... are the rewards much better in plat?

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 12:01 AM

Beth  You get 4500 crystals per week in plat I

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:15 AM

Eplus  An extra 900 crystals a week would be nice...

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 25, 2021, 09:58 PM

Eplus  Did you try W Bath, Dana, Chang’e, Neptune or Isolde for Maat? Maat is too slow imo, her drive cost too much momentum and makes you stay behind.

Highest atk should be Eve and Thisbe for drive, lead Thisbe.

• Eplus LV.6 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 10:45 PM

5. you can go to
    http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com
    for general ranking

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 22, 2021, 10:46 PM

Yeah, I use that already :)

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 22, 2021, 11:54 PM

That’s a lot of good, fully uncapped Childs! It’s a solid collection so far.

1. If you want a viable attacker for the current Ragna ASAP, ignite Ophois. If I were you, I would also wait for the next calendar of events to see if a fire world boss is coming up, because Mafdet is also another solid choice. They’re good because they’re viable in both PvE and PvP. Igniting attackers to 6 slide attacks is a big boost.

2. I would do Wood Sytry, Gunslinger Hildr, Lupin, Actress Saturn, then last slot depends on events coming up (I would put in Eve if fire world boss is coming up).

3. I would evolve Luin or Babel first, because I would be most likely to use them in the near future. Maybe Virupa too if it’s fire world boss soon.

4. For now, if I were you, I might swap the unignited Ophois for Actress Saturn. I would also eventually swap Pomona for Wood Sytry once I get enough uncaps. This is a great guide for PVP: https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1izlebx-4KmMT-cVJqBc_pw6Sqgwiey38ICWbeOg57EA/mobilebasic

Good luck!

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:10 AM

1) Ophis is 4 red star ignited, so is A.Saturn, but Ophis is higher uncapped that A.Saturn. So I'll keep pushing with Ophis, I think. Then onto Saturn.

2) I currently have W.Sytry, G.Hilda, A.Saturn, Lupin, and Pomona, so looks like I'm on track with that!

3) I was leaning toward Luin, Thetis, or one of the Monas... So I'll go with Luin.

4) Should I swap Ophis for Saturn even if they're both at the same ignition level but Ophis is fully uncapped? (and skills maxed... lord, the Onyx.)

And thank you so much for the help :)

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 12:31 AM

Oh yeah, Sunbeach Mona should be evolved soon, too! She’s viable for all world bosses.

For PvP, honestly, I don’t know what Gold is like anymore, but I would maybe even test going with both Saturn and Ophois. I would for sure fully ignite Ophois and keep her in the team, since you’ve already started on that.

Quite honestly, it already sounds like you know what you’re doing and have done a lot of smart moves to get here. Just keep it up and take all advice with a grain of salt.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:36 AM

If you had to go between Sun Mona and Luin, who would you choose? I'm leaning Mona because I have fewer fire childs at 60.

And thanks, I've been gaming since the 80's so I usually pick up things pretty fast, but I'm also competitive so if I play something I like to be as good as I can be!

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 12:46 AM

I would say they’re both high priority. I remember doing Sunbeach Mona before Luin, then realizing that Luin is a staple because of Navi.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:48 AM

I don't have Navi :(

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 12:53 AM

Beth  Mona it is, then!

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:56 AM

Baegrok  Thank you so much for help!

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 23, 2021, 12:17 AM

What’s you favorite game mode? Which mode do you want to focus on first/most?

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 12:21 AM

I'd like to progress in Arena for day-to-day stuff... My current team is: Bloody Bathory, Ophois, Pomona, Thisbe, Athena.... but I'm not breaking into plat league :(

and I think I prefer WB over Raids.... purely for the rewards though

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Jul 23, 2021, 12:38 AM

I feel Arena to be most rewarding, crystal and satisfaction-wise. As close to-f2p player I like to focus on one game mode.
    When it comes to ignition, that’s some endgame mechanic I wouldn’t rush into - but you clearly aren’t, since you seem to wanna get to understand things first. You often get recommended to ignite an attacker of each color first, which sounds reasonable. After all, attackers help in each game mode. I didn’t do so, I focused on Arena and I think the meta there is debuffer.
    If you are not in a hurry, you could wait for another month with investing, because Endless Duel will come out soon. I d say PvP childs will be needed there, too, but the meta might shift a little.

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 01:07 AM

Ooooh the new content sounds fun! Thank you so much for your help :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 23, 2021, 10:58 AM

Ideally, igniting attackers is priority. For WB and raids it's mainly about the attackers, they should be ignited before others in my opinion.

It won't really work out that way, as very few of our cores will be acceptable while most of them will be fodder material. We'll end up igniting other types in the process anyway.

Gone are the day's where we would just uncap to +6 and win, or happily complete units in HoR with extra copies. Though it's cool to see our units go into overdrive, ignition is a cursed feature to both F2P and P2W, because of how it obstructs HoR and finances.

If you ask me it's worthwhile focusing on HoR more than igniting units 5 months into the game. Get Sytry and S. Hildr, uncap some units you'll use.

In raids slap the boss once then call slayers to clean it up. 51% is no different than scoring 100% when slayers are involved. You may not get the 1 shot reward but you'll clear out the raid shop if you use up your daily boosters..

In WB we're never satisfied with how much damage we do. Though 15-20 million is enough to get by with a sense of accomplishment.

If you play f2p, then focus on your PvP team. Then after you ignite a few units you might have a better idea of how many units you'll ignite in a year.

If you play p2w, then igniting units too fast is another disaster, as you'll run out of fodder, you'll need to buy more crystals and buy more packages from the shop that randomly give you units or not. Or you can be sitting on a pile of various cores but not have the specific units on an elemental scale to use it.

With that I'd recommend collecting cores and never use them in advance. Let the heat of the moment arrive and then you'll know who best to ignite. ( I failed to follow my advice this raid as I ignited Ophois and now half of Artemis and I'm spent. On the bright side I'll do better next light wb, whenever that is)

• Beth LV.5 Lurker Jul 23, 2021, 09:23 PM

I'm 2 off of a fully ignited +6 Ophois and I love her dearly haha

Thank you so much for all of your input. It's very helpful

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Jul 23, 2021, 04:38 PM

If this post was considered long.....than I feel bad for alll those who had to read and endure some of mine >.<. I'm also still fairly new to DC, think Ive been playing less than you but Ive been on Moot for 2-3 months now and really upped my gameplay from all the help and support on here. Its because of many of them that I have really come to enjoy DC and found fun in games again.

• Steven James LV.15 Chief Jul 23, 2021, 11:36 PM

Personally I would focus on igniting Ophis from your list. Shes one of the best PVP attackers. Thisbe is also an honorable mention, but igniting an attacker is probably a better idea.

• Baegrok LV.7 Nomad Jul 24, 2021, 01:48 AM

Totally agree about Thisbe, she’s great.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jul 26, 2021, 03:55 PM

I think you should use your dupes for HoR before you start igniting. I mean, igniting a top tier attacker for PvP isn't a bad choice, but you're gonna need those World Boss and Ragna staples for the long haul.

Home