Boogiepop LV.2 Lurker
Jul 28, 2021, 03:17 PM 531 read

Hi Guys!

FORUM

Just started the game today! How are you guys doing?   Long time players still enjoying this game?

Comment 16

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Jul 28, 2021, 04:04 PM

Hi! I've been playing for a few months and I love the game! It's very easy to accrue premium currency for F2P, there are mechanics to get the childs you want specifically and this forum doesn't seem toxic or slimy at all! And plenty of vets to give advice and guidance! Welcome to the game!

• Fuyumi LV.5 Lurker Jul 28, 2021, 05:09 PM

I'll second that. I'd admit there are a few sections of the games that left me with questions, but for the most part it's been great and the rare question marks have been kindly answered by the vets.
    Welcome.

• Boogiepop LV.2 Lurker Jul 29, 2021, 07:35 PM

Glad to make your acquaintance!

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jul 28, 2021, 04:51 PM

I can’t complain, thanks for asking. gl hf

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Jul 28, 2021, 03:40 PM

welcome to the club.... enjoy 😎

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Jul 28, 2021, 06:09 PM

Don,t forget to download the tap-tap version.... you sure like it

• Shineku LV.18 Parasite Jul 29, 2021, 01:19 PM

Welcome to the hellhole! Been playing since near launch and still is quite a blast to play. Enjoy the waifu/husbando haven you'll 100% enjoy in DC, along with kind vets hanging around here ( ̄︶ ̄)

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Jul 28, 2021, 06:40 PM

remember youre in a gatcha game!
    well come to grind hell! hahaha unless you know , you got money
    have fun, try to have fun

• WhiteOtakU LV.2 Lurker Jul 29, 2021, 07:40 AM

It's the best f2p game on the market - enjoy 😁

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jul 29, 2021, 08:14 AM

Welcome! It's a great game, but be aware that the game has years of content ahead. Enjoy and don't get burnt out on the daily grinds! 😄

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 28, 2021, 11:34 PM

There is stuff not to like.

Such as this Ragna:Break event with Juno as the highest levels boss. The music accompanying the fight is recycled from a previous event. A bit of a fan at the time of the music introduction, I definitely remember the piece is called Epic Sax Girl, and it was originally the theme of Diver Mona boss. Well styled, very fitting, as some might remember or imagine.

Just taking the same track and slapping it on a sitting dude with questionable calculating personality, just because it's summer again. People! Do something about your grasp of aesthetics. I don't know, you might have onsets of horrible diseases.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 29, 2021, 06:12 AM

I like the summertime hip hop track when the game starts. Reminds me of Will Smith's summertime track.

The downside to the removal of this event also signifies the final stretch of the season lol.

On the most part the soundtrack is super, I don't know where the developers found these people who played this music but I have to give a lot of these tracks an S+

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 29, 2021, 05:53 AM

Been here since it released. I play out of habit. I do like the game, but it gets pretty painful to stay away from it because I've made a lot of progress, and the game requires daily activity to make any significant progress, so at times it can be a chore to carry out the same routine everyday as the years roll by. Like you'll have days where you never started your routine, then in the evening while at a BBQ, it crosses your mind that you won't be completing your daily, which is fine, but it's some kind of setback.

The game updates, or rather it shifts between these 3 events very often, Narrative Dungeon, Ragna Break and World Boss, and they all offer at least 1 or 2 new units. ( I don't like calling them Childs cause a lot of them are sexy, but Childs, as they're called ).

These events are what we look forward to whenever we're halfway through a current event. In anticipation we'll save up resources and spend them accordingly when the next event comes about. Of course we're free to spend our resources at any given time. How and when we spend is strategic based on anticipation, as you'll learn rushing in certain cases can be a double edged sword as spending off your resources on the wrong unit will backfire on you.

The game server will go down at 10PM EST tonight, and will be down for about 8 hours as the developers implement the upcoming event. This actually puts us in a good mood as we can't wait to see what twist the new boss has in store for us. Narrative Dungeon events are more laid back, unless the unit is a super one, then we'll bend backward trying to acquire as many copies of it as we can, up to 7 times.

If you're like me ( probably not ) you'll at times resent the game as they keep coming up with visuals that won't let me leave. Tonight's update, really isn't a good time to quite for anyone who ever enjoyed this game.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/5410553/notice-update-note-jul-29-2021

If you're religious or spiritual you'll find that this game uses the names of real demons and often illustrates itself around Christianity, regardless if one believes in this stuff or not, even an Atheist would agree this game is considerably Satanic and they'd think if Lucifer is real he'd want us to play this game, as being addicted and heavily invested in this can bring ruin to one's life, that being said it's a good game, and for some it's pretty much what people are looking for. The game they won't put down for quite awhile.

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 30, 2021, 05:16 AM

Well Toeknee, i don´t want to bore you but this game has nothing to do with Christianity.

I could agree with you whether you've said DC has a few folcloric stuff from Christianity.

But its also has many references from other religious like Budhism or Hinduism and i think that´s a purpouse from Dev's to get a popular and accessible game to many people around the world.

Christianity is one of the three biggest religion's audiences in the world so this explains a lot..

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 30, 2021, 09:44 AM

I'm still not wrong when I said the game "often" illustrates itself around Christianity, though it would've been less of a hassle if I mentioned the Torah instead.

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 30, 2021, 05:21 AM

Welcome! I also started to play DC for 5 months and it's a quite fun game.

Home