Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion
Jul 30, 2021, 12:39 AM 424 read

My teams for Endless Duel

FORUM

Hi guys, I will post a quick “guide” for Endless Duel.. or at least my experience with this event. For lower tiers (3 and 4) I set up my best childs but I didn’t invest many resources so those childs have only lv and uncaps, someone have awakening S but miss all skill ups. For 5 star league I’m using the best team I can, after 5 battles I modified the team as it is now.. enemy Ymir is broken and will stay alive most of the time and him alone will kill my attackers (I lost 3 times against him). TIPS: 1) I think is not worth it to refresh all league coins, if you want to rank higher refresh only in 1 tier and do only daily the others. 2) Use your best childs and put the childs in a way to have most of them together (some attackers, supporters / debuffers and tank in the same line). 3) If you have Ymir with enough development, build a team around him and you will be fine for 5 star league. If not play the event casual doing only daily battles because is hard to maintain a good win rate without a good team (so more ignited childs the better). 4) Use your best gear for your best team, is not worth it to make enough gear for all 3 teams.. if you have so much gear use it, but if you miss it don’t worry to much about it. 3 STAR LEAGUE:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 4

4 STAR LEAGUE:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 8

5 STAR LEAGUE:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 18
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 19
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 20
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 21
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - My teams for Endless Duel image 22

It all for now, thanks you for reading so far. Until next time.

Comment 9

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 30, 2021, 04:04 AM

cool stuff I am trying to wrap my head around basics and strategy I sorta willy nilly made my team around my best two or three regular pvp teams for the unlimited league I may use this as a template for reply to enter the ED strategy event but I need let an actual strategy from from experiment
    right now right off the bat my first battle ended In a perfect victory against a pretty decent looking team I was surprised when not a single of my front line had to drop out so I may be on to something
    was quick so hard to catch a ss but it flashed a perfect banner after I put a pretty quick end to the first team up against me
    it will be interesting to see how it does on defense AI matching

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 30, 2021, 04:29 AM

it's fun , so far first 4 base battle another perfect , I think I can optimiz my row layout on this one a bit more though depending on my defense win rate

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 30, 2021, 04:42 AM

another perfect first fight out on 3 base but honestly I am less than impressed w my Initial 15 here I fed some key units I had been saving up for this to HOR early on so I have some catch up I think this perfect was due to being op vs the matched team , they just overwhelmed them it wasn't a very developed opponent

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 30, 2021, 04:47 AM

Congrats, I didn’t get a perfect victory on my runs so far.. maybe I’m unlucky or I need to swap some positions. Will see. :)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 30, 2021, 05:04 AM

reading your ymir issue , I can only say I've never had a problem with him but usually it is due to when I vs him usually I have a very strong green attacker with potent vampirism or enhanced vamp
    not only will weak point help , but vamp will negate or reduce reflect dmg ie a powered up siren may be your key

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 30, 2021, 06:51 AM

That’s a great advice, thanks. I will see tomorrow if I could improve a little, for now I finished all my 5 star battles and I didn’t receive any more defense reports.

• Darkvamm LV.5 Lurker Jul 30, 2021, 03:19 PM

I see ppl with full team unleash for all ranks.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Jul 30, 2021, 05:09 PM

It’s normal, I find those all the times.. Now I’m top 2% (I was in the top 50 yesterday) in the 5 star ranking, I lost many battles.. RNG hate me. :)

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Aug 3, 2021, 03:22 PM

Ugh, I havent been actively doing this event yet because I am still beating and slapping myself for letting go all of my 3* and 4* childs I had fully capped to +5 and awakened when I first started playing. I had built them solely out of just liking the childs and was trying to collect all until i realized how much room and space they took and I never used them so I was like ehhhhh....fodder food and disposed of them.... yes I know... all those precious resources down the drain, SIGH... and what happens 2 weeks later, ENDLESS DUEL for GL announcement... facepalming myself as if it was Wood Sytry doing her drive skill on me, LOL

Home