Boogiepop LV.2 Lurker
Jul 30, 2021, 01:36 AM 686 read

I had a question regarding farming for child's exp

FORUM

How do I farm for levelling up my childs. Replaying the stages gives very less EXP and summoning for childs requires crystals which I used up all in my summons. Plus, the event dungeon for exp blobs only allow 3 times a day. Any tips for efficient farming?

Comment 6

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 30, 2021, 05:47 AM

If your highest priorities meet these 2 conditions...

1. If you're going to do a lot of grinding at that stage in the game

2. If you're not really focused on collecting the 500 crystals a day

- Consume some of your units. 2* units. Consume some 3* units if you decide you won't be leveling them. Consuming 1* Units, I'm not sure how much it cost to do that.

Consuming units is a bad habit so don't keep it up, however, since you're new and have a low capacity to store them, yes eat them as new ones come into your roaster.

Sometimes the exp dungeon will give us 5 dungeons a day, it changes daily.

Gold Summon = Don't do that, as it cost more to do than the gold you make per day. When you're stronger you'll make roughly 600,000 gold per day.

500 crystals a day

- Collect 25 two star units

- Send them to exploration for 19 hours ( 1, 6, 12 hours in any order )

They will 'each' send 20 crystals to your inbox when they reach level 20.

When the units are level 20, you can scrap them for onyx, or consume them, it's up to you.

In my opinion it's not a great idea to rush, you'd rather see your stamina increase so find balance in how you grind. It's better to scrap your excess for onyx.

Whatever you do, it'll cost you in some other area. If you can handle the harder stages then do those, but it'll cost more stamina, and it's better to stick to places where you don't lose battles.

Another ugly truth. If you're new it's likely you're leveling units just to forge some kind of a foundation for the units you'll actually use, except you don't have those other units yet. Starting off is brutal.

• Boogiepop LV.2 Lurker Jul 30, 2021, 07:00 AM

Naruhodo ne! Thanks for explaining in detail.

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Jul 30, 2021, 02:40 AM

There are some story stages marked with exp, gold etc keyword. Those are used for farming. Used the highest exp stage you are able. It's also worth waiting with exp farming till weekend, because you get 2x exp on weekends.

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Jul 30, 2021, 02:54 AM

I find the best level to farm is normal stage 4-4

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 30, 2021, 04:53 AM

To use non-blob childs as exp material is a waste most of the time, because low-rarity non-blob childs can instead be converted into onyx, a limiting resource for a very large part of the player base.

• JohnTitor LV.9 Nomad Jul 30, 2021, 04:54 AM

I recommend you to looking for youtube videos about this matter because there are very good tips in many of them!

I could write down a few tips here but it would be a very big text so its easier to check out the videos directly.

Home