Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Aug 1, 2021, 03:46 PM 424 read

Lucky Box

FORUM

The tickets are flashy and it's why some get these Lucky boxes. The odds of getting a ticket at all is really bad. " I got them for the bloodgems." My Clotho will be +6 tomorrow when I clear devil pass. So I did this all for my Zephyros +1 in 4☆ HoR. Zephyros has the ability to ignore reflect which is a nice thing for an attacker to have these days. I'm expecting to see tank parties with Ymir, Clotho, Athena, Dana and Maat or some crazy attacker on the side. In any case I want Zephyros for whenever I have to deal with reflect.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 2

The Jackpot. This being the 2nd time I ever got it. Other than that it never happens.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 12
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lucky Box image 13

Yes. Just for the bloodgems. By the time I got the 5th attacker lucky box, i then got the complimentary consecutive purchase box, and though these consecutive boxes are the same, before I opened this one I had a strong feeling it was about to give it up. With that in mind, if I decide to waste more money I'm better off picking up the defender lucky box since I'll be closer to getting another consecutive purchase box as it's 18/20 If you do this make it about the bloodgems, OR ELSE, it'll be a really bad deal. This was good luck.

Comment 13

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 1, 2021, 06:45 PM

Congrats to all these tickets, very lucky! 70 bugs for 120 blood gems - you really seem to like that Zephyros.

For that money you also could have gotten: An Arch Devil Pass (1x Zephyros & Clotho, 5.200 crystals, 28 blood gems, etc.) + 2x Monthly Pack II (20 blood gems, 12.000crystals, etc.)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 1, 2021, 09:03 PM

Got devil pass for a copy of Clotho. So she'll be fully uncapped by tomorrow.

Before ND started I got the 300% crystal package deal. Managed to roll 28 times on the first day and got x2 Zephyros and x2 Clotho. ( currently have 8 laps on paradice )

ND dungeon, on the 8th board, it's been an unlucky ND so far, but now I'll take it easy on that.

Got the 2700 daily crystals everyday.

I think swapping in Zephyros from time to time will increase pvp victories. I like to just blow away opponents with attackers and get it over with. It's not perfect but quite effective.

I'll also make a tank PT for some battles.

See that ? If I see something like that I'd skip the battle. Athena alone will reflect 50% damage back by herself. Zephyros will get fortitude right away. Ymir, not sure about his stats but his reflect is nasty too, I usually avoid him.

In the event they fail to protect the attacker ( and they probably will ) this party is expected to survive fevertime and gentally squeeze the opponent to death.

It'll be awhile before I troll the rumble with this party, Clotho is a major problem, Zephyros is a solution

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 1, 2021, 10:08 PM

I admire your creativity and enthusiasm, but doesn’t that look slow and a little toothless?.. and also like a huge investment you might wanna think twice before committing to.

Tanks might be a good idea for 3☆/4☆ Endless, where they can still be stalling fever.

What’s your endgame strategy with this built? You surely can hold yourself in Platinum V already, so no need to try to make another off-meta team work there. And I have a difficult time seeing this strat work in t100, with all the curse, dancing blade and other dots there.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 08:59 AM

Like I said it'll be awhile before I finish this party. At this point in time I have no reason to onyx up Clotho. ( Had no reason to onyx Zephyros either but I wanted the skin )

I've had run ins with similar tank parties in the past and I simply couldn't kill them.

Sure they seem toothless as you say, but you might know what I meant when i said this party will gentally squeeze the life out of the opponent.

What happens is they'll take away the opponents attackers, usually before someone uses a driveskill. Then they have the opponent outnumbered. As they race to fevertime the opponent takes damage for everytime they attack while the tanks strike away.

The party features Zephyros, but it could easily feature Pomona, or Sytry, or even Lan Fei.

The HP on this party is really stubborn bringing a healer to such a party get's even more ridiculous.

Athena handles fevertime gracefully, also anyone who performs fever on Athena will die. Also by the time either side makes it to fever, the opponents attackers are long gone.

If the battle drags on then full auto it at x3 onto the next serving. Supporters, debuffers, tanks, healers, don't simply knock a tank party on their ass.

Sure they can come at me with all kinds of voodoo, but we swap accordingly. This party is designed to intercept multi attacker parties.

The set up is geared to kill attackers, and despite opponents making the party retarded and casting shit, this party will fever attack those who had to cope with taking damage and being damaged everytime they acted.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 09:03 AM

Also I fell down from Platinum V. On top of raids and WB I wasn't motivated to do keep ups, plus I have better things to focus on, like raking in serious doe and perhapse treat myself to a Tesla later on.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 1, 2021, 04:02 PM

Just out of curiosity the few days ago, I've consumed the ignition materials amassed in the events. Out of eleven ignition cores forged, only one had more than a single (mandatory) amp stat. Different scale sure, but for what it's worth.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 1, 2021, 04:17 PM

I'm still interested to know if there's some kind of secret behind forging desirable cores.

I happen to have 2 triple stat cores for Zephyros and Clotho laying around, though I won't be igniting any units during ND. WB maybe.

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Aug 1, 2021, 09:34 PM

Oh, nice pull...actually awesome pull I should say rather. I'm quite the fan of these lucky box tickets. I don't always get them but when I do, i usually get 5 for that extra one as well. There are times where I got not even 1 ticket, only blood gems but often more so than not, I have gotten really lucky and hit the 2nd and 3rd which helped me out greatly being new. DIdnt matter what 5* cause I had use for them in many ways. I finally hit the Pack 1 for the first time like you did just now but on the previous Event with Tiwaz, on the Support Lucky Box. I had gotten 5 but on the very 1st ticket, I hit 1st pull and on the 2nd, i hit Pack 3 and on 5th, hit Pack 2, the other hits all got 1 ticket summon at least... I was so stoked just from getting Pack 1, the other 5 coulda just been blood gems and I woulda still been happy.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 09:16 AM

I've at times bought them all. There's a bit of a dopamine rush when it comes to unwrapping these boxes, most of the time I don't get them though.

Also I may consider letting Zephyros go. I don't like the idea of my playing habits suggesting to Shiftup I'm going to buy shit before I settle toward buying copies.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Aug 2, 2021, 06:42 AM

Congratulations that was super lucky to hit the jackpot!
    I didn't know apple or tap tap version is that much more expensive then android greedy basters. I have brought it 2 or 3 times and I have gotten only bg if I was lucky I would also get a single 5* ticket.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 09:10 AM

Thanks. I really needed some fodder too.

The prices in my images are based on CAD and not USD. The value of currencies fluctuate every day, but on average the CAD is worth $0.80 USD.

USD seems better, but I assure you, the American dream is alive and well in Canada lol.

• Tony Li LV.7 Nomad Aug 2, 2021, 12:11 PM

I didn't notice it was cad on the phone the image are too hard to see without enlargement

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 01:50 PM

I don't blame you. The USD is the standard across the globe when it comes to measuring prices.

If the CAD matched the USD I'd then complain even more but if it swung the other way I'd stay quiet ^^

Home