Tony Li LV.8 Nomad
Aug 2, 2021, 04:14 AM 305 read

Unlimited Duel

FORUM

It seemed to me that one achieve the top 100 rank with just debuffer with About 6 of them ignited (Eve & dreamer Saturn I would consider then as debuffer). Wish someone would test it lol.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Unlimited Duel image 2

Comment 6

• M00N LV.24 Bamboozled Aug 2, 2021, 04:27 AM

How about this top10 Endless Duel DCJapan player with 10debuffer+eve. We are headed to mass debuffer, just up until now, most players have only had enough resources to ignite their attackers first.

• MisakiSakaki LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2021, 11:36 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2021, 02:29 PM

I still never tried Endless Duel, but maybe I will today.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Aug 3, 2021, 10:40 AM

it's worth it to at least quick auto the daily 5 if you have a decent lineup for each tier , my best prizes was for the middle duel I did jsit so so or oka/good side of ok In the native 3 and 5 but order of magnitude higher in the native 4 class so my rewards were better there than the other two combined so its a good way to get a better than decent chunk of crystals etc

• Tony Li LV.8 Nomad Aug 2, 2021, 05:53 AM

Pvp is always about debuffer, suprsied only one reflect which indicate most players are not using many attackers. Also I don't see speed booster which I find odd 🤔🧐

• JJamez LV.7 Nomad Aug 4, 2021, 08:21 AM

I am going to make a 15 Healer team. Ofc I would lose and the team would easily get floored by fully ignited, capped hardcore pvp'ers. But it would be just funny to watch, but I'm sure it would be rather annoying as hell for not so good and average teams. Having to fight until the time limit hits would be dreadful and draining, LOL. Actually, I won't be doing that kinda team, cause I'm not a troll and it would be wasteful for my own time and possible gain. :P

Home