OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad
Sep 13, 2021, 07:21 AM 309 read

Worth the Core Switch?

FORUM

I just spent all my resources maxing out the ignition for my +4 uncapped Ayane with an Amp Crt / Amp Agl / small crt core, and I'm hitting 8-9 mil dmg.   I know the +4 uncap is low, but my Mech Commander is PVP ignited, Annie is +5 lvl 50, and Siren/Abaddon are maxed but not ignited. Plus all the big hitters seem to be using Ayane for this event, and I use her for WB too.   Regardless of a 1-shot, is it worth switching for the Amp Crt / Amp Atk / Amp Atk that I got through the forge event? Or save it for another WB attacker? I have two other WB attackers with a triple Amp core, so these don't come by very often, and I really don't want to waste this one.   Any input would be appreciated.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Worth the Core Switch? image 2

Comment 11

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Sep 13, 2021, 09:13 AM

Yes.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2021, 05:50 PM

if you're looking forward to doing well in the next raid, Ayane. You can use Mech Commander, provided you have the other units ready to roll.

you can save the cores and just get what you're after this raid as well if you're persistent.

Your mech commander can probably do it. Refer to my latest example in tips.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Sep 14, 2021, 01:52 AM

Thanks for the advice Gramamanamanees and Toeknee! Very helpful.

Results:
    Mech Commander: even with an Amp Atk/Amp Def/Amp Def core it did more damage than Ayane with the Amp Crt/Amp Agl/crt core. Its tap attack got me an extra fever time. Not a 1-shot, but very impressive.

Ayane: The Amp Crt/Amp Atk/Amp Atk made a huge difference! I doubled my slide damage and 50% more fever damage.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Sep 14, 2021, 04:37 AM

Good! That's why I said yes.
    Since you already fully ignited ayane ( I think toeknee might have misread this part) Simply swapping ayane's core to that one would have easily let you one shot if your supports were good enough. Now you never need to worry about updating ayane's core again since that's basically the best core you could use for a PVE 6 hit slider.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 06:23 AM

I was plastered. All I saw was his PvP ignited Mech Commander which is my case and I'm getting away with it.

I don't know his party set up but he should be able to 1 shot.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 06:15 AM

I meant to say if you're looking forward to doing well in the next water WB, then Ayane. ( Cause Ayane is the best attacker in this raid, and also water WB )

I came back from a party lastnight and I was drank !

If you saw my Mech Commander you'll notice it's not a great one. amp ATK, CRT in that party setup is enough.

I've since updated that presentation, just the weapon.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Sep 14, 2021, 07:10 AM

Lol, nice. I figured that's what you meant. My party setup is Ayane (+4 Max ignite), Sytry (+4 L2 ignited), NMona, Lupin (L5 ignited), Neptune. All equipped well.

Mech Commander gets in the 10 mil range, but I play on auto which is probably the difference (plus a low Sytry).

And yes, I've been ignoring Ayane. I keep forgetting she's a colab child, and kicking her out of HoR for more immediate needs.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2021, 06:30 AM

You can try something like this OhNoBees, since your Ayane is ignited. ( I'd 4 HoR for Ayane if I were you unless you have bigger plans for those resources )

Unfortunatly only 1 attacker will get double Edge Sword, but the rest of the buffs will be good.

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Sep 14, 2021, 11:17 AM

I wouldn't recommend doing any 4* HoR right now because we have a mileage event in three days.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Sep 15, 2021, 06:37 AM

Exactly! I've been waiting for that. Although if ShiftUp uses the same strategy they've used in the past, Natalis will appear after the HoR event is over... and we'll all open our wallets

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 16, 2021, 08:17 AM

That makes better sense.

Home