M00N LV.25 Bamboozled
Sep 16, 2021, 12:45 AM 589 read

Wanna go Slime hunting with us?

FORUM

- - - - - Update: We are full for now. Thanks everybody! - - - - - Greetings, fellow Archfield Candidates, We’re a group of players who farm stamina in friend battles and summon a ton of Slimes during Ragna season. [Group Name: ULTRA] Every Ragna raid we summon a ton of slimes and ping each other so we can all gain gold together. Last ragna we summoned about 463 slimes! Looking for: ■ Active peeps who sends friend coins daily (one click of a button). ■ Ideally someone who can do friend battles for those joocy stamina gains. No longer a requirement to do them daily but we would love it if you do! We have intuitive scripts you can program on emulator or an autoclicker to automate friend battles. With 55 friends doing it, all wins, that's an extra 165 stamina daily, look at that potential and also add in your own friend battles that will be a total of 330 stamina daily, if all won. ■ Preferably deals at least half of boss HP in damage during Ragna for more efficient slime spawning, which is another one of our main benefits. If you can't, no problem really. ■ No sniping low level raids! Send a friend request & DM to [full till further notice] to get in touch for invite to the Discord channel.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wanna go Slime hunting with us?  image 8

Comment 23

• Easy Rhino LV.13 Breacher Sep 16, 2021, 01:20 AM

this is awesome. had no idea that farming slimes was even a thing

• OhPeach LV.8 Nomad Sep 16, 2021, 01:36 AM

You can be rich like me too

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 16, 2021, 03:24 AM

@Easy Rhino that you? Wanna put your mad childs to good use, come hunt with us (^O^☆♪

• tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Sep 20, 2021, 07:57 AM

Group is full now.

• Naota_kun LV.4 Lurker Sep 16, 2021, 05:35 AM

Great crew, active board and real rewards for active players; come get rich or slime trying!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 16, 2021, 07:41 AM

Bringing the guild experience to DC. It's nice work but personally I wouldn't join cause I won't be online enough to carry the responsibility of contributing enough.

I do send coins everyday tho.

• tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Sep 16, 2021, 08:01 AM

Hey guys, you do have to send a friend request first before being able to DM. Discord apparently made it so users can't be spammed by unknown users.

• Daniel Melo Baizabal LV.6 Nomad Sep 16, 2021, 03:42 AM

sounds awesome y barely do like 15 slimes in each ragna, i already sent a message in discord so i hope i get some slice of this cake or hopping to help this

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Sep 16, 2021, 05:17 AM

lol. lucky latley If I get 2/3 king slimes total, I must be friends with players that Al immediately take them out and I never see them or we all suck at slime spawning lol

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 16, 2021, 07:28 AM

More active Slime hunters, more Slimes to hunt ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 17, 2021, 12:11 AM

You guys should experiment with live summons sometime.

• Naota_kun LV.4 Lurker Sep 17, 2021, 04:48 AM

interesting. may increase odds.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 19, 2021, 08:43 AM

Well the spectators can issue tips which isn't much, but the spectators also make gains whenever there are doubles or triples and such.

• Kenjishu LV.17 I Want Presents! Sep 17, 2021, 02:55 AM

Nice, i super active and currently 1 shot boss, F2P also, i have send invitation to Tachii#4556, my name on discord is mihokew

• Paul Green LV.20 S Sep 16, 2021, 05:00 AM

i'm not as familiar with discord, so i don't think my DMs are going thru, saying there's a server issue or only accepting friend DMs or something. i'm interested in participating, so i could use some assistance in reaching out

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Sep 16, 2021, 05:18 AM

I'm not sure I understand what the hek discord is so I'm even less able that thee to partake tho I'm super interested is the chance to or see if I can contribute

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 16, 2021, 07:19 AM

Hi Paul, you probably have to sent Tachii a friend request first before you can DM him (^_^*) Let me know in case that doesn’t work

• Zed LV.4 Lurker Sep 17, 2021, 04:29 AM

Encuentro interesante esto.
    Soy jugador activo y envió monedas a amigos diariamente.
    No entendí bien como puedo unirme.
    Alguien me podría ayudar?

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Sep 18, 2021, 04:10 AM

just curious why deal half dmg to the boss and who deals half dmg, the owner or anyone, what about people that one shot all Ragna?

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 18, 2021, 05:49 AM

You kill each other’s bosses, no need to kill your own. The less ppl needed to kill a boss the better, because you get to kill more bosses faster. Summoning more bosses means more chances on summoning slimes.

• Tony Li LV.9 Nomad Sep 18, 2021, 04:26 PM

I see. I read it as one should only do half dmg to boss 😂

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 19, 2021, 08:46 AM

That's how I would manage a system like that, The discoverer kills 51% of the bosses health, quits the battle, then call in the clean up crew so everyone makes bank.

I do think boosters are most effective with raids we've discovered. In general if we don't get first place in our own raids, we're making less raid coins.

• M00N LV.25 Bamboozled Sep 20, 2021, 08:34 PM

We prefer double the Platinum Chests that comes with making each other’s raids over the 199 coins more for being 1st at your own raid.

Home