Imajine LV.8 Nomad
Sep 21, 2021, 08:11 PM 342 read

I'm still Confused about Ignition

FORUM

Hello fella, been a while. I'm a F2Player and doesn't much focuses on high ranking. i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶c̶e̶l̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶.̶ the tips confuses me because everything is base on where you gonna use it. i play full auto and watch as the numbers flow, c̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶c̶e̶l̶.̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶.̶ sorry for being stupid.   plus is the 3 diffent AMP. better than 1 AMP. and 2 non-Amp but same ? Sample: A.AGI A.CRT. A.DEF vs A.DEF atk atk     ---- or hey... put anything because i dont even know the game "properly"   here are my list

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm still Confused about Ignition image 7

Comment 10

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 21, 2021, 08:54 PM

Procel not worth igniting imo. Good indication is looking at the t100, of which - correct me if I’m wrong - no one uses her.

God Cores PvP: attackers: ADef AAtk HP, AAtk ADef HP, rest but also attackers: ADef HP HP.

You wanna use ADef + HP + x for PvP budget ignition, maybe mix a AAtk in there for 6-slide attackers.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Sep 21, 2021, 09:15 PM

yeah i know. procel is not a good candidate, but if i would ignite her i'll do it while the mission is there.
    ----
    plus its for the tits if know what im sayn'
    its because of diablo, nothing much

thanks for the tips those are hepful

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Sep 22, 2021, 02:17 AM

Save the cores for other childs, Procel is not worth it even with the missions. You will get something back igniting her but you will lose a lot of cores and materials that could be really useful for better childs.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Sep 22, 2021, 07:44 AM

yeah i understand she is not the best, yeah youre right on that trade, the game's options most of the time are against you hahaha
    (i still get something in the mission if i do)

i just like thats all haha, how about diablo? no go? bad choice too?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 22, 2021, 11:18 AM

Procel when ignited will only hit a single target. She will cast balloon on her targets.
    It looks like she'll target defenders ( I need to refresh my memory on what guard is but whoever has that Procel will target )

It's easy to assume Procel will ignore other targets while the opponents defender is alive. She's not the best at killing defenders but she will cause them a lot of delay, so the rest of the opponent's party won't benefit as much from the tanks buffs.

When an ignited Procel hits anyone who isn't a tank they will either die or be close to death with a ballon. Again, she also only does single targets.

Diablo won't make you happy either.

I find they make the hottest units weak. And if you ignite your units based on matters of the heart, you'll get mashed in pvp and boss battles.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Sep 22, 2021, 11:38 AM

that what this is, about the heart. Focus on defender doesn't sound right to me so i guess ill just uncap her then

thanks for the feed backs i guess ill wait for Crocel then haha

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Sep 23, 2021, 10:57 PM

She prioritizes targeting guard buffed enemies (eg immortality, barrier, fortitude etc). And she has fortitude bypass self buff on tap. But fire Bathory is a better PVP unit if you want that. And someone like ignited Charlotte, Tiamat and Ophois are better at punishing guard buffs.

Also, if you're talking about this Crocel:
    https://live2d-dcg.github.io/viewerK.html?mN=m259_89&size=1700&mS=1.4&mX=0&mY=0.3
    She's the same character. They just went with the goetian demon's latter translation for JP/GL. However underground kiwami Procel has never been an obtainable unit or skin in other servers as far as I know.

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Sep 24, 2021, 08:18 PM

my heart, it broke... i saw a multi element crocel, but hey, im not begging, if thats how it is...

• Beth LV.7 Nomad Sep 21, 2021, 09:22 PM

Procel is definitely not worth igniting. Who are your other main chlids?

• Imajine LV.8 Nomad Sep 21, 2021, 09:35 PM

khepri best girl, bastet currently at 2(ignited with no knowledge) dana at max. i have newbie mona uncap 1

Home