Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled
Oct 15, 2021, 03:36 AM 446 read

Don't write off Europa in the lesson, she a specialty tool but she a very good specialty tool

FORUM

Folks can do what they want and will, replied to and agreed w Moon's comment on Europa to a good degree , but Id hate for folks to write her off entirely especially if they Already have some higher priority child's for that days option , she does well as fully ignited , her money node is that final one that adds Vampirism to all , In a green mono setup she does a dang good job with shields and heals (vamp), the heals tend to really have an impact on Ignited and high dmg dealing child's , it also is super effective at back door nullyfying reflect, offsetting dots until cleansed or barriered up etc One example below from my green 💚 alternate pvp https://youtu.be/p_Bjvqnw9NQ Not be all end all but this vs Unknown battle is pretty common w her team as a decisive type victory ie all allies make it out , and no fever needed I mainly use them against particularly some iterations of nasty meta grail core ignited Mafdet /eve combo teams as insurance policy on my fire team Just dont want folks to pass up a chance to get a what I feel is a better than decent tank but she will need work w ignition so a chance to get her maxed out from the getgo discounts the total development costs for her quite a bit

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Don't write off Europa in the lesson, she a specialty tool but  she a very good specialty tool image 3

Comment 3

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 15, 2021, 09:04 AM

Europa is basically 4* epona.

If you think epona is good for any mode then you would like europa. It's most endless players' opinion that shes hugely outclassed as a 4* tank, and respectfully beating a gold elo opponent on manual isn't a good case for her.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 15, 2021, 09:33 AM

fair points , Im still figuring out a good final green mono setup for the long run but dang I didn't consider epona I have her 60/6 but ignored her development thanks for the tip I'll take a look as I continue to work on climbing! thanks again !

• Gramamanamanees LV.18 Sage Oct 15, 2021, 10:37 AM

Good luck!

Home