Tony Li LV.11 Chief
Oct 15, 2021, 06:25 AM 722 read

Most op pvp child

FORUM

Mammon 😂

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Most op pvp child image 2

Comment 5

• Xanmos LV.3 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 09:06 AM

You see the thing about this team though is synergy.(JAV_Rumia here)

While there might be better tanks, Mammon synergizes with this team to tear through a lot of plat 5 (Though I'm too lazy to rank) Since Secret Heal+Excuse me allows him to tank a lot of damage, Brownie is free to deal with any debuffs, and then the rest are for interrupting enemy attacks and preventing buffs. And even if Daphnis drops, Pan can pick up as a secondary attacker while further slowing. It doesn't work all the time but when it does it's a beat down that doesn't stop.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Oct 15, 2021, 06:51 AM

fully ignited mammon is one of the best dmg absorbing tanks , we love to hate to love him but there was a good video recently explaining why he's so dang good hence why I was sad I wouldn't have an option to grab him w Lisa lessons

• Tony Li LV.11 Chief Oct 15, 2021, 07:40 AM

His tap and slide only buffs him and single attack. Athena, Yumi and Clotho are so much better. It's yours game feel free to use any child's you like. I like seeing different comps 😊

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 15, 2021, 09:10 AM

Once I fought a player that had him fully ignited in PVP. I forget the player's layout, but I could barely scratch him. Caught me by surprise.

• Sebass Masta LV.5 Lurker Oct 15, 2021, 05:49 PM

^^

Home