YounGod LV.20 The Best
Oct 19, 2021, 12:23 AM 593 read

What do you do when the childs you want to pick are already +4, +5😭😭 i dont want to waste them

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What do you do when the childs you want to pick are already +4, +5😭😭 i dont want to waste them image 1

Comment 10

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 19, 2021, 03:05 AM

Here's what I did, since I had all the other choices completed.

I have Saturn at +5 at class E with her final copy on the side.

I chose Saturn anyway.

I put at lock on the new 6☆ Saturn.

The +5 Saturn will be unbinded and used as fodder at a later date. No rush.

Unbinding will cost about 70,000 onyx, which is far cheaper than awakening Saturn to class S. And I'll have 7 copies to burn, so in the end there's good gains.

(The other unit is Prophet Dana same thing with her. So in the end it'll be 14 fodders for 140,000 onyx. It's optional not to uncap the units before consumption if you'd rather the onyx )

If you already invested onyx into your subjects, it's still a bargan.

On a side note I can fully ignite Saturn now, but I'll wait until her time comes before I do anything with her as planned.

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 19, 2021, 06:24 AM

I have the same problem with Saturn as you Toeknee, except my Pure Bride Hildr is +2, so I can't decide.

My Sniper Hildr did well in the last Ragna, but who knows if I'll need Pure Bride in the future. Decisions decisions...

• HyperLynx LV.5 Lurker Oct 19, 2021, 02:35 AM

I'd either pick a unit I didn't have, or if I had the unit at high uncaps, but not yet ignited, I'd just take the new unit and unbind the old one as ignition fuel! C:

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 19, 2021, 06:20 AM

Edit: To be clear, this is for attackers only

There might be one more option if you are interested. Not sure it's the best option, but what you can do is select a child that does well in two different game modes (eg. PVP and WB, and use one copy to ignite specifically for PVP and one to ignite specifically for WB).

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 19, 2021, 08:44 AM

That is really expensive to do… burn 34 childs 23900 core materials and a lot of onyx just to ignite the same child seems to much in my opinion. Isn’t better to ignite 1 top tier for PvP and another one for WB instead? (The WB child can be useful for Ragna too, if it is an attacker with 6 slide)

• OhNoBees LV.9 Nomad Oct 19, 2021, 09:25 AM

It would depend on if the duplicate child has more uncaps and skill investment than another child of similar value.

Since YounGod already has +4 and +5 uncaps, it might be less expensive. Just depends on what childs are in what state of investment, and if YounGod still needs an attacker (no need for a duplicate of another class) for another game mode.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 19, 2021, 11:41 AM

Crafting cores and fully ignite a childs cost the same for all.

12 childs + 99x12 core materials (to create 12 cores)
    5 childs of the same color + 12 cores + tot. onyx (I didn’t count how much, but is always the same)

Anyway if the child is really good for both 3 content, maybe could be worth it

(but for WB specific I don’t think we can use both childs with the same ID at the same time, here having 2 different fully ignited attackers is better)

Edit: ah .. of course if the 2 child is close to max, we save something to max her.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Oct 19, 2021, 05:14 AM

From lesson 1 I chose Daphnis and Dana, I already have all in that list 60+6 so I pick up those 2 with less skill up levels.

Than I removed all the uncaps from the old ones (I use some of the copies to make some cores), for now I keep both 2 dupes lv 60. With the other lesson that give 5 star childs, (I will do the same, at least for one of them) so with 3x lv 60 I will change them for a HoR roll.

My choices (probably) for all lessons:

• 5 stars
    - Healer Dana and Daphnis (already taken)
    - Hera (for collection)
    - Keino (mine is 60+4)
    - probably Pallas (I have all 60+6 on lesson 7, she has the lowest skill up)

• 4*: Bast and Persephone, Mayahuel and Hercules, Calcas and Arges, Agamemnon.

For 4 star childs chose who you like/need most, my choice here probably are not the best one.. idk. Check some 4 tier list via google search or something, I don’t know if there some already.

For 5 star childs, I advise to choose between 6x sliders (once fully ignited) or good childs for contents (PvP, ragna, WB etc.).. There are a lot of tier list, if you search them online (Recemine GL for example). Or childs that you miss for collection or to improve your old ones.

• dr badunkachud LV.14 Chief Oct 19, 2021, 10:03 AM

I took Saturn and Kubaba. You’re still saving a few million in gold and onyx even if it’s not ideal

• gamer530259683 LV.1 Mootie Oct 19, 2021, 07:50 AM

Estou pensando em fazer assim, queimar os uncap para ignição e tudo mais, porém o likeabiliti do spa da lvl1 então vale mais a pena queimar a peça ganha do que a que já tenho.

Home