Repent2028 LV.17 Sage
Dec 1, 2021, 04:06 PM 420 read

Core question

FORUM

Hi everyone, i made this core few days ago, wanted to ask some experts, or anyone who knows this game good - is it a good or bad core? what would you do with it? For me it seems good, but I do not understand this deeply enough to say for sure. Thank you.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Core question image 2

Comment 8

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 1, 2021, 05:53 PM

Bad core.

If anything it's better to give it to a healer if you use it, for the ATK ATK

For attacker it will hit harder in PvP but the defense will suck higher up in the ranks and your attacker will die very easily, while attackers are usually targeted first.

In Raids and WB that's no good.

If you don't have too many cores, I'd suggest just putting it away and using it to fill in the blanks whenever you do have something noteworthy.

For a raid you'd want something with amplified AGL / ATK

I think amp CRT is good for PvP, and not so much boss battles.

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Dec 5, 2021, 02:57 PM

Actually, AMP CRT is not good for PVP and is Great for boss battles

discord info:
    PvP only
    - Amp effects (Agi & Critical) are nerfed in PvP
    - Amp Agi -4x & Amp Critical -6x

Amp Agi - For Tap Skill every 50 Amp Agi increases weak point damage by 10% - For Slide skill every 50 Amp Agi increases weak point damage by 10% with rng damage range from equipped Agi stat & Amp Agi

Amp Critical - Every 50 Amp Critical is +15% critical damage multiplier

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 1, 2021, 06:59 PM

Decent to ‘Great’ core for pve %-attacker (like Frey or Siren) - in case you would ever feel like igniting one.
    Do not put it on a healer, it would likely screw up where your buffs go, if you come in a situation where you need a healer, chances are you need more bulk and amp atk only makes them squishy - it’s just a bad idea in general

For pve core recommendations:

• Repent2028 LV.17 Sage Dec 1, 2021, 08:37 PM

Thanks for answers, always interesting to know others ppl opinion, and thanks M00N for the tier-list. Will prob save it for later usage.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 1, 2021, 09:41 PM

Credits go to DCG discord, Prolactin. In case you wanna know more, this should be the place for you to go ask for help

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Dec 9, 2021, 04:25 PM

Do you have a similar table for PvP? I'm returned in the game after year's pause and Ignition is causes me difficulties.....

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Dec 1, 2021, 08:53 PM

There are some attackers with percentage modifiers on their skills such as light attacker Aria, Cacia, Laura and Hel. Put it on one such attacker for WB if you don't have a more ideal core.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 5, 2021, 02:20 PM

I'd slap that puppy on a tank so they can deal some better dmg lol ssrrosuly, maybe not. high priority one and not a taunter but. shielder , would prolly try it out

Home