Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Dec 12, 2021, 02:45 PM 484 read

Devs could you improve the Spa?

FORUM

The Spa is so slow and lag so much that I can take many screenshots before it is fully loaded. (iOS device)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 5

Is really necessary all that smoke? Cut it out so it will be faster by a lot.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 12
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 13
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 14
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 15

Clouds of smoke again… ok

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Devs could you improve the Spa? image 17

To speed up each location may be possible to turn the animated heat clouds near the childs into a static art instead? Those would greatly improve the fluidity and speed in the Spa. Please consider to apply those changes to let us enjoy more that content. Or at least please add a option to turn those animations off, so “old” devices can handle it better. Thanks you very much.

Comment 5

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Dec 12, 2021, 05:12 PM

I have a device with snap dragon 888. the fastest processor on mobile device (Android) still lags. everything else in the game runs smoothly except spa. why can't we collect spa coins for all without going to the spa. just have a collect spa coins icon. and can we spa 5 child at a time. if you have spa level above each child then we can spa all 5 unless we want to make changes.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 12, 2021, 06:15 PM

I totally agree with you, I have a iPhone 7 and I’m playing with SD settings and without 3D child animations… The Spa is already almost unplayable, since sometimes it crashes as well.

I have never tried in HD and with all the other settings active, but I don't even try that it would be worse.

I run the game with those settings mainly for extra performance on battles and still it crash sometimes while do upgrades or change team compositions.

Ps. I have lot of free space on the phone with only DC as a game.

• Naomi LV.20 Shadow Dec 12, 2021, 07:00 PM

Make it possible to finish a spa like in the JP client.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Dec 13, 2021, 02:40 PM

Hi Gatsu86! Thank you for your suggestion. We will share this with our team for the improvement of the game. We ask for your patience as it may take some time before we can implement any updates or changes based on our player's feedback.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Dec 14, 2021, 03:50 AM

Gatsu went bananas with that screenshot app. hahahahaha

Home