NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jan 17, 2022, 12:59 AM 508 read

Please Change This

FORUM

Can you please stop asking me every time I press/open the Inventory if I want to "sell all souvenirs for XX gold". This has been a bit annoying for 3 years and I'm sure if any of the players want to sell things they will open the corresponding tab and select the item(s) to sell.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Please Change This image 2

Comment 14

• TwoFour LV.9 Nomad Jan 17, 2022, 01:30 AM

What? You'd rather we have to manually go in and find and sell the items? Please no!

Maybe you're not aware but they're not talking about stuff that can be used for other purposes like cheap gear in that dialog. It's for the gold chests that serve no other purpose than to be sold.

If you want a real alternative to clicking that dialog, it would be to just give the gold straight away instead of the gold chest, which seems like it should have no disadvantages since they serve no other purpose, but something tells me there's a technical/programming reason why it's just easier this way for the devs cause otherwise there doesn't seem to be any reason not to just give the gold. I think it might have something to do with showing them in the Reward Info text, but that's just a guess.

Moreover, part of me also kinda likes having that dialog box appear if for no other reason than a confirmation that I received the gold for my Underground run or other prize. It's just one tap after all.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 17, 2022, 02:09 AM

This is such a minor thing compared to the struggle every week to swap around equip between the childs for the different modes… I mean that’s like what, one klick and you don’t even have to do anything for it? While switching equip from WB/Raid team to endless 3/4/5 team alone takes like over an hour - not including the modes‘ game time - each week…

• jabami LV.11 Chief Jan 17, 2022, 10:02 AM

Don't forget all the crashes while setting up teams,upgrading or changing equipment or looking at skills. That's really annoying having to restart 5x in 5 mins. I just crashed during summoning multi on my 3rd hit,don't even know what I got. If it even registered the rest i had not open yet.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 18, 2022, 11:00 PM

never had that happen, and that would be upsetting

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 18, 2022, 10:58 PM

I don't disagree switching equipment is a bit tedious, but has nothing to do with selling items.

• GummiXDrops LV.11 Chief Jan 17, 2022, 01:34 AM

that's mostly for the gold chest you get from the underground, why wouldn't you want to sell them for gold?

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 18, 2022, 11:05 PM

I don't need gold, I have 99.1mil. I don't need to be notified every time, every day, I open the Inventory tab that there's unsold gold souvenirs there. I'm sure everyone who has been playing this game knows where items sellable are located. you aren't going to sell any other items in the inventory but you are hell-bent on spam requesting that I sell some gold chests. Come the hell on

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2022, 04:04 PM

I can get behind it being annoying for ppl collecting these chests and other items to get asked to sell, although they‘d much rather like stack them in their inventory for bad times or whatever reason.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 17, 2022, 03:06 AM

I give up on that, I set gear only for 5star 15v15 teams. On lower tier, I give items only to 2 fully ignited attackers (4star) that I chose from the event.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 17, 2022, 03:26 AM

Yea, that is annoying to the point that a lot of players don’t even wanna bother with it.

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 18, 2022, 05:59 AM

Yeah, no thanks. It's fine the way it is. If you want to hoard something that has no purpose then you gotta click dat button!

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Jan 18, 2022, 01:48 AM

im finding it pretty convenient for me tough

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 18, 2022, 02:47 AM

This button only sells the coin treasure boxes from the underground. There are like four different boxes you get.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Jan 21, 2022, 01:03 AM

What would be better is for the underground gold to automatically get added rather than having to open the chests….

Home