Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket
Jan 18, 2022, 06:47 PM 514 read

What are your thoughts

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What are your thoughts  image 1

I wanna know what people's thoughts are about Endless Duel. Do you enjoy it. Do you only like it because you are able to utilize you 3☆ and 4☆ ? Anything? Do you not care?

Comment 14

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 19, 2022, 01:12 PM

I do not care for it. To be on the top 100 for all 3 modest. you need about 30-40 top tier equipments and with at least most S equipment option. And you still need to invest in pvp SC lots of SC. Most of your child needs some sore of Amp def and HP core. You could have all those things but without the cores you will still lose. It is way too much to invest and you have to keep up with the meta. It's either whales territory or you invest most of your resources in Endless. If there's a save features for different modes, I would def invest more into it. Who has time to switch gear? I play just for the free crystals 🙂

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2022, 03:57 PM

You need 15 equip and you swap it between the three leagues, dr, and pve. You do not need to build each mode it’s own equip. If you wanna slack it, swap gear 1:1 to childs with same roles in the different leagues. If you play for free Crystals, have a moment to realize how many you can get in Endless.

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 19, 2022, 06:37 PM

if you are going to switch gears you will lose by def. yes it's true, but you won't be in the top 1% with 15 gears. you are lucky for maintaining top 2%. I'm talking about being in the top 100 not just earning some free crystals. TbH I don't even feel like switching gears at all...but I only do it because I'm forced to earn some crystals. For others with not much luck of getting Amp def core with HP or a single Amp def 2xHP, it's a real struggle to win.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2022, 07:14 PM

Gear on def team is saved from last offense. Same as in DR, you do not need to keep the equip on the child in order to have it equipped when defending. Just look at any t100 player and you will recognize, they all use the same equip for all teams as well as DR, cause the game safes the equip you used for last offense. This might help you reevaluate your strategy ;)

When it comes to cores, have a look at my 3☆ cores and you will find e.g. ADef ACrt Atk, ADef AAgl Def, ADef Atk Agl amongst others - and it still does not hinder me from staying t10. So while it will help you to have god cores, especially on key childs like Mona or Goga, it is not necessary to stay in t100 (or even t10..)

• Tony Li LV.12 Chief Jan 20, 2022, 01:50 AM

You mean you do not have 11 accidental Valentine SC? Anyway I just have very little passion to raise the rest of my 3* or maybe a few 4" to 6*. To me if not worth it to invest heavy unless you can at least to get top 1% on all endless.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Jan 18, 2022, 10:43 PM

endless duels is a very poor system. the pairing is very RNG. there's a lag between you and the other player in casting skills and it has no basis for pairing you up with somewhat like team powers. the only useful thing about this system is that it gives you rewards for playing almost regardless of the outcome. personally there have been many times since it debuted that I haven't even bothered to use all my attempts per day.

this really needs some major revamp

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2022, 02:23 AM

I have a very different experience with pairing, at least in t50. I can tell you pretty exactly whom I‘m gonna face and about how often when doing my 10 weekly tries. The game pairs you with the players having about the same points as you do, with the prio on players already having done their attempts and aren‘t soft-blocked. The biggest gap position-whise might be about 5-10 places, and only if that player has high prio due to him having done several attempts this (or last) week already.

To give you an example, out of 10 tries, when I do my attempts early in a week, I get the player above me and beneath me each about 2-3 times. The rest is about 2-3x players that did their attempts earlier and are in about 10 position range. The rest are fights against players 3-5 possitions away, if no other player (having his attempts already done) is available. In case I do my 10 tries late in the week, it is possible that I get players with high prio 1-2positions around me for 4-6times.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2022, 02:18 AM

Rewards are surreal - if you invest. I invested about 18mio Onyx, 70mio Gold and about 70 10xSummon Tickets in a 3☆ team. Since you can also use the childs together with what you got from Lisas Lessons in 4☆, a weekly(!) payout of 6.000 Crystals, 40Blood Gems, and 60 Crafting Stones is possible, if you have good equip options and reach t50 in both modes. Compare that to what you gain in pve…

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief Jan 19, 2022, 07:20 AM

I like it because:
    1. The 3*s and 4*s are more than just eye candy now
    2. It adds variety instead of letting a game stagnate
    3. Your score doesn't have to be amazing to accumulate decent rewards over time
    4. It gives people more reasons to pay money to keep the game going.
    5. I only have to look at the screen a few times and press a few buttons to complete the tasks

Sure they could have come up with a more novel mini game, but remember that we're getting leftovers here. Any kind of innovation would probably go to Korea first, so it's kind of up to them to give input and get the ball rolling.

• ssj LV.10 Nomad Jan 18, 2022, 07:56 PM

its meh for me tbh

• DIB Gaming LV.21 S Jan 18, 2022, 08:19 PM

I enjoy it because I can get rewards like crazy summon tickets

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Jan 18, 2022, 11:28 PM

It's just one more grind to get resources and make you invest in more characters.

I do it everyday, unless I forget.

I remember I played this one game where, when you grinded in story mode they would just use a ticket and give you random resources, as long as you completed it at least once with three stars. I wish they riotous do something like that for some of these modes. I hate just setting my phone to auto play when I know the results anyway.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Jan 21, 2022, 01:08 AM

I don’t bother…. It’s not clear if or even when the crystals get awarded. I’ve never noticed my crystals increase even in weeks when I play the endless duel…. With PVP at least it tells you what you won on a Monday….

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 22, 2022, 02:05 PM

Getting additional 3k crystals every week for me as f2p is awesome, i like Endless Duel alot =)))

Home