DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wtf, Devs! I would like an explanation! image 2

Korean server -

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wtf, Devs! I would like an explanation! image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wtf, Devs! I would like an explanation! image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wtf, Devs! I would like an explanation! image 6

Are you kidding us?

Comment 18

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Jan 21, 2022, 12:26 AM

Well, i don't mind that... every server is different just like other games, are DC are your first game experience or what?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 20, 2022, 10:39 PM

Pretty pushy, aren’t you XD Quite rude I would say

• dr badunkachud LV.16 Sage Jan 21, 2022, 03:49 AM

Core mats in plat chests would be nice

• Naomi LV.20 Shadow Jan 21, 2022, 05:44 AM

Indeed. Would solve or make it easier the constant shortage of core materials.

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2022, 06:06 AM

75% of our loot from chests is pain ....

• jabami LV.11 Chief Jan 21, 2022, 06:50 PM

This is quite normal, Asian developed games always prioritize and give Asian servers the best rewards. NA and Global servers get leftovers. It is what is, no like no play lol jk
    I mean it'd be nice to get treated the same but most their revenue comes from asia I guess so makes sense they'd cater to them. It is what it is

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Jan 23, 2022, 04:03 AM

im playing all 3 and I actuallly prefer global version. While I have gotten 5* tickets more in korean version it isnt that great. Getting childs to 6* is such a chore in korean. Everything in korean kicks your butt and I fill so behind even with fully ignited childs. Japanese version are in my opnion where i gotten the worst worst rewards. Not even one summon ticket.. just spa skins.

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 23, 2022, 05:41 AM

thanks for it. How do you have the time on all versions???

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Jan 23, 2022, 05:21 PM

yeah from a distance everything looks amazing for Korean (why I gave it shot lol) but I can tell you from experience its painful in a whole different way.. For example those aurara hearts they give out. You get them level 1... so you have to level them to 40 to get 5* fodder for evolving. Theres no infiinite exp fodder dungeon like in Japanese either. Leveling up is very slow because everything is beefier than Global due to being a year ahead. I complete 3 story dungeons in global before I do one in the exp dungeons in korean version. All banners are <1% chance for 5* childs including the garanteed banner. Been at it for 2 months now and I ran out of everything lol. Oh and theres no barriers in Korea for some reasons.. Dana and MArs do not give shields. Really weird.

and I play them all at the same time on my PC. lol

• Nimloth LV.5 Lurker Jan 20, 2022, 11:31 PM

What kind of language is that!!!!! 1111oneone. I demand explanation.

• Sir Shortcut LV.15 Chief Jan 21, 2022, 12:31 AM

It's Korean

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2022, 06:04 AM

And sorry for the rude form of topic ......

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2022, 06:03 AM

Ok .... Where is the transfer to the Korean server? Korean server seems is more fun and better.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Jan 21, 2022, 06:54 PM

You couldn’t be more off here. What makes you think you could compare two different games' rewards? These are basically two completely different reward systems. The costs ingame are completely different as well! And so is the progress! What do you think - like these are the same games with the same process, just the rewards are different?? XD And even if so, you think there is any difference for the single player, when all players get better rewards? Inflation must feel like jackpot for you then. Like, 'but more is better', right?.. Jesus, dude.. Having more is Not what will make you happy.. I‘m outa here

• Micle New LV.3 Lurker Jan 24, 2022, 08:12 PM

ok bro, I'm see this answer second time ))), be easy )

• Zagpak LV.11 Chief Jan 22, 2022, 06:28 PM

What is the frequency of a platinum box?

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Jan 23, 2022, 04:12 AM

its around the same from my experience. most common rewards are ignition cores x1 and 4*child tickets.

For japanese it feels like half less of the time

• ILISIA LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2022, 09:48 AM

Have someone leveled up their mongsu veil to 15? If so, what are the final stats?

Home