tachiiderps LV.12 Chief
May 23, 2022, 08:15 AM 250 read

The real challenge to Endless is equipment management.

FORUM

I've been averaging top 25 in all 3 modes of Endless and honestly the most difficult thing about the game mode is equipment management.   I've seen people quit or just don't do any offense by throwing all their matches with 2* units to maintain a lower rank.   It takes me around 15-30 minutes to toss around equipment from 15 units to the next. I don't think I've played any other game where you're forced to do this. One game I played that is kind of tedious is Monster Hunter but at least they have presets for equipment.   KR/JP has this already and it looks like it's working out for them, so when's Global going to have it? It feels like this is one of those things if the players don't talk about it, their team has no intention of putting it in at all despite KR/JP having it. One example is skill queue for PvP. JP has already gotten it for more than a year and we're still here with a shitty auto AI where players gets external apps to better automate their units.   Soo... when are we getting equipment presets and skill queue in PvP?

Comment 5

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard May 23, 2022, 01:37 PM

"One example is skill queue for PvP. JP has already gotten it for more than a year..."

Do you mean KR? JP hasn't got skill queue for Devil Rumble yet.

But I agree that the current equipment management system is a real pain. Hopefully Global will get all the QoL improvements from KR as soon as possible.

• ZSWBM LV.17 Sage May 23, 2022, 02:46 PM

Literally taking us more than 3 hours to do endless every week……

• Taihou LV.11 Chief May 23, 2022, 11:11 PM

please dont quit and continue to support this game with your $ so we f2ps can play. bless you man

• Alfonso Garcia LV.15 Chief May 24, 2022, 03:22 AM

yea, we ftp bottom feeders appreciate your contribution

• OhPeach LV.10 Nomad May 24, 2022, 01:58 AM

Need eq preset NOW

Home