Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Aug 7, 2022, 01:37 PM 214 read

Adventure of Eve

FORUM

I've selected each status upgrade upon leveling. I've tried going heavy on the potions. Tried crafting better weapons. Tried balancing the above, with lucky leveling options. It comes to a point where I'll be low on health and coins and potions. It'll then be best to run away, but I need the kills for health. Grabbing chests and running doesn't work for long, or at all. We can't go back and kill weaker monsters for exp. ( Is there a trick to this ? ) I suspect not every new start can be a winner. But it seems most fresh starts face an early imminent death. I don't know how to beat this game. I think I've tried everything. By the few times I make it to the Abaddon boss fight, my Eve gets gang banged. What am I not doing ?

Comment 5

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 7, 2022, 08:51 PM

Stat gain at level up is randomized. Focus on raising DEF. If there’s no DEF to choose from, quit and restart the floor again until you get it. 50 DEF should render you invincible to almost all attacks.

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief Aug 8, 2022, 05:43 PM

Srsly. Adding DEF is like entering a cheat code for invincibility. Just remember to add a few points to % chance to hit and hit points in the late game, otherwise you'll be swinging and missing at the last boss for 15 minutes and getting your ass handed to you every time you open an exploding chest.

• OhNoBees LV.11 Chief Aug 8, 2022, 05:57 PM
  • MisakiSakaki LV.17 Sage Aug 9, 2022, 01:11 AM

Basically is mainly rng, not every run is mean to be winnable you have to re-run multiple times for DEF and hit chance, avoid any crit/atk upgrades
    Rush weapon and hold hp pots and you may be hitting the end, not easy but hitting it anyways

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 10, 2022, 12:33 PM

Thanks guys, now I know I'll beat the thing. It really never even crossed my mind to focus on Defence first.

Home