Aindra LV.7 Epic
Feb 13, 2019, 11:30 AM 2,548 read

Since its almost next season ragna break, its vote time...

FORUM

Poll Closed 118 Voted

Which one you guys prefer...?

• Thicc Hildr (KR. ver.) 81
  • Lessthicc Hildr (JP. ver.) 37

So, while we're waiting for next season ragna break coming lets do a little vote... since im curious which one Global DC community (man of culture) prefer for our thicc goddess Hildr. is it the Uncensored ver. or the Censored ver. you guys like the most? Its, vote time...! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Since its almost next season ragna break, its vote time...  image 5

**Edit Note : 1. looks like i got wrong info about JP one, actually JP ver. also got the Uncesored ver. too 2. Image changes description change to "Uncensored ver." and "Censored Ver." thanks for the correction guys... 3. Sorry for the wrong info i post but since cant edit the poll theres nothing i can do, so i'll just let it be... and lastly Thank for the vote guys...

Comment 44

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 13, 2019, 11:36 AM

Oh my God I had no idea she got censored like that on JP.....

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 11:55 AM

I thought you were not a fan of uncensored versions :P

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 13, 2019, 02:02 PM

I'm only not a fan of the nude mods (I appreciate them but they shouldn't be shown off on a board that is shared with games that children play), and I absolutely hate when there are characters that look young and you can very clearly see the outline of what is supposed to be their nipples or something.

It's just like... Can you NOT do that to a character that looks like a child? Please?????????????????

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 02:07 PM

LOL haha.

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 13, 2019, 02:10 PM

Like I am ALL for big boobie ladies and their nip nops poking through a shirt a little (looking at you Lan Fei). But on a child like Eshu is the perfect example. Why does she look so young and WHY are her nipples so fucking pointy?? Like???

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 02:18 PM

First of all, Eshu's name is funny as hell to me as it was probably taken from the african religions and they are STRONGLY present on my country's culture. The thing is that at least here wherever Eshus are strong alcoholic beverages and cigars are too, so that makes me laugh when I see her. Second, I don't see her as a little girl like I see Davi :S

• Guchko LV.17 Elite Four Feb 13, 2019, 06:55 PM

Well, when I say a character appears child like physically, I am thinking of it like this.
    If I'm in public playing this game and someone peeks over my shoulder, would they think that's a underaged person with barely ANY clothes on? I think most people would say yes. That's all~

When you're saying you don't view her as a child like how you view Davi as one, is that due to Davi's childlike personality? Cause I totally understand that. I feel the same way about her!

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 07:57 PM

Guchko  Nah, it's because Eshu's body is developed, Davi's isn't xD

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Feb 13, 2019, 11:59 AM

I want all.

• LFthicc LV.7 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 12:35 PM

OFC T H I C C er

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 12:40 PM

I always laugh my ass off when i see this dude LOL

• xPanda LV.6 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 11:32 AM

KR version is just obese. JP for me.

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 11:42 AM

While I don't think Hildr is that obese there are some KR versions of childs that are just exaggerated in my opinion, Isolde and Anemone for example. Like, what are their bust sizes? 200? LOL

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Feb 13, 2019, 11:58 AM

that's not obese, that's what you call being Thicc. obese is when someone is hugely overweight, which she is not.

• xPanda LV.6 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 12:03 PM

Obese is a word to describe overweight. "Thicc" is a 21st century made up word by fellas who have a "thing" for obese, but would be awkward to admit it that "I like fat girls". Hence the word "thicc" was born. Suddenly it became cool, fatter and fatter thighs appeared with fatter and fatter bottoms, which is amorphous.

Medical Term: Obese: Well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are more than 20% over their ideal weight. That ideal weight must take into account the person's height, age, sex, and build.

See the issue is, most people consider "fat" if the whole body is "round". You can still have health issues if your upper body is fit, but your lower body is "thicc".

When a patient comes to me, and I let them know they have weight issues, I often hear "I'm just thicc". They are mostly shocked, or irritated when I explain them they have unhealthy amount of fat.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Feb 13, 2019, 12:21 PM

You know what I respect your statement and upon further look on the KR version when you think about it maids deserve to have a modest tone to them. I think many agree that many characters on the game are already like the KR version and it would be nice to have a more modest and "petit" looking child. Sorry if I cam off as hostile, I have to work on that.

• xPanda LV.6 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 12:23 PM

No harm done. It wasn't hostile at all. Just a friendly discussion by sharing pros and cons.

• AKi_AtelierWitch LV.15 Clearly Hacking Feb 13, 2019, 12:30 PM

Thanks for that cause in my last post someone though i was coming off as hostile and i didn't want a repeat of that again.

• Benisuzume LV.6 Super Star Feb 13, 2019, 06:11 PM

Except the entire concept of being thicc is having fat in all the right places. However, to be properly thicc, you actually have to have a great deal of muscle tone under that fat to make it look good.

First, it's proper dieting and building muscle, then you slim down and lose fat while keeping muscle mass, and then back to building more muscle. Constant diet checks and tweeks. Focusing on thicker thighs and a bigger butt isn't about getting fat, it's also getting fit and then layering that muscle with fat to achieve an attractive and curvy form. Your body fat can't be too high nor can it be too low since then you show off muscle and no longer look feminine. You need to focus on the lower half and maintain the upper half so that you don't look too burly with beefy arms. A whole lot of squats, let me tell you.

Do you know how much hard work and how long it takes to get a sexy bubble butt and a curvy form, especially if you start off as a lanky little girl? To get thicc the right way while still looking soft and sexy?

All bodies are beautiful but the ones that require effort are just naturally and psychologicaly attractive. You're right, when you're fat, you're just fat, but no girl wants to be told she's fat to her face.

On another note, Hildr is over exaggerated but that's Hyung Tae Kim's artstyle. It's important to examine and appreciate art for what it's trying to portray rather than trying to relate it to real life or to censor it so that it's closer to reality and more believable or relatable. Art is art and it's the artist's vision given form. It doesn't have to follow the same rules as reality, that's what makes it artistic, not logical. Now that's not to say that artists can't attempt to be accurate, it's what they draw, plenty of portraits are exactly that, accurate and realistic portrayals of a subject. Hyung Tae Kim draws fantasy art. It's not meant to be realistic.

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Feb 13, 2019, 12:02 PM

DiscordDC is better for this child ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 12:20 PM

lol perv

• Shyenth LV.7 Dream Chaser Feb 13, 2019, 12:26 PM

It would be nice if we could get the JP version with as much skin showing in the KR version. But as it stands I'm gonna have to go with the thiccness 😌

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 14, 2019, 01:27 PM

the pink ranger Kimberly i see....

Nice taste my friend !!! ^_^

• Mellemon LV.8 Rare Candy Feb 13, 2019, 02:26 PM

Are you sure that's JP's? I play JP and mine looks "normal" or thicc I guess. (I do play on Android so that could be why?)

• Aindra LV.7 Epic Feb 13, 2019, 05:43 PM

yeah fixed it already thanks for the correction...
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• blu123 LV.5 Lurker Feb 13, 2019, 11:13 PM

Guys who don’t know the difference between fat and thick don’t know a woman’s body well. I know when someone is fat or thick there is a difference ppl

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 13, 2019, 11:33 AM

I've no comments so far

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 11:49 AM

Lol I love both of them, but without that black stripe under the boobs, the JP Hildr just looks more lovely, dangling somehow. drool..

• Aindra LV.7 Epic Feb 13, 2019, 11:58 AM

both of them definitely lovely but the man of cultures way only let us to choose one of them...

*Note:the black strip under the boobs on KR ver. go down to the Hildr's under skirt on JP. ver. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Tommy_bqlbvehlp6jq LV.10 Nomad Feb 13, 2019, 12:07 PM

Dang it, gonna pull it all the way down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Aindra LV.7 Epic Feb 13, 2019, 12:11 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 01:03 PM

Yes

• Obnoxygen LV.13 Chief Feb 13, 2019, 02:32 PM

I guess no Hildr this time...

• Aindra LV.7 Epic Feb 13, 2019, 02:44 PM

• NO NAME verified Feb 13, 2019, 05:21 PM

Why did you GIF CYE credits? Is something flying over my head?

• Obnoxygen LV.13 Chief Feb 14, 2019, 01:14 AM

Well, it's a meme. I was expecting Hildr to come in this patch but apparently she was not so I played myself into disappointmen so I used that meme.
    Look it up, it's hilarious and one of my favorites.

• Lass_DES LV.23 Dragon Feb 13, 2019, 02:55 PM

Kr

• Albedo LV.20 Nightmare Feb 13, 2019, 03:35 PM

I'm never a fan of censorship so Korean Version.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 13, 2019, 04:56 PM

JP Hildr is similar to KR. This picture is taken from iOS ver. However, Global’s might be censored.

• Aindra LV.7 Epic Feb 13, 2019, 05:44 PM

yeah fixed it already thanks for the correction...

well just hope for this one Global will follow the JP one too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Home