Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage
Feb 27, 2019, 09:25 PM 1,946 read

Lucky box = Loot boxes now?

FORUM

Ok game.. Here is the deal.   I am all ok with everything you have done so far but i believe those kinda of MtX loot boxes "lucky boxes" should not come to a gacha game.   Gacha is already happening with the banner system and i believe that the rates from the banner is pretty decent "even though i have done 40 multis on this banner and only 1 Myrina i got..." and not complaining about it. Adding another type of RNG box in which it gonna cost some X "irl currency" money can upset a lot of players. Some can get happy hit the 1st pool and be like woohoo i spended 100$ and i got 3 maat etc etc and other can be like dude screw this game i spended 100$ and got last prize in which i only got a useless 5* summon.   Now if those new lucky boxes are some sort of reward like platinum chest ... that ofc will change my point of view however since i saw the "Purchase" word on it that means a troll package in which i personally wont buy no matter what.   Before doing something that deep please take into consideration the damage you guys will make if you add more MTX to a gacha game....   Feel free to like/dislike this topic and i would love to hear "community" your opinions.   This is not a rant about lucky boxes and no complaint but its my own personal view and i really don't want to see something like EA or like Blizzard is trying to do to their games :'(   After all i am in love with destiny child.   Edit: MtX stands for Microtransactions.

Comment 28

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 27, 2019, 09:42 PM

It's just like any other item in the shop, don't buy if you don't see it's worth. I personally only buy Monthly and Devil Pass. And I understand they gotta make money, I've seen this packages over in KR and JP too so doesn't affect me in any way.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 27, 2019, 09:44 PM

Lastly, if you ask me, this is just like buying crystals to pull on the banners, but even better, because this banner only has a certain unit among all other 5* in context.

But it's not 100%, you have a chance of getting the random 5* and a bunch of 4* and 3* from the multi-ticket. So it is banner redesigned.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2019, 09:59 PM

My point of view is that this is clearly not a banner summon. You can earn more than you pay ofc which is the best outcome however you can earn nothing spending tons of money and getting nothing but fodder units.
    Spending crystals or having the option to earn those via some sort of Meta achievement would had been better than having them like that.

I also buy Devil passes and Monthly package II cause i love to support this masterpiece game however the idea behind the boxes is not well received by many and it can easily lead to people quiting the game. Imagine if you go all out on them and u get the same result "last" with units that are only for fodders.. you will feel cheated go to forums and see someone that pulled the top list on their first try and voila rage meter full and quit game ^_^.

That's the sole reason why those "lucky" boxes are not that great of a system

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 27, 2019, 10:02 PM

Yeah, it all goes down to that 1 employee who recommended it but caused the downfall of the game. I do hope they learn and I believe the devs have been really good to hear suggestions.

Try sending suggestions to Line, I did a few and I always liked their reply.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2019, 10:04 PM

I been doing that :) They are kinda slow on responding thought

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 27, 2019, 10:08 PM

It was 24hrs on the first month and my last was 72hrs. Figured more got salty :)

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Feb 28, 2019, 10:11 AM

Do you know how much they cost in JP/KR?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 28, 2019, 10:15 AM

Probably a tad cheaper or the same, I didn't really dig in that much

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Feb 28, 2019, 12:42 PM

Ok, thanks anyway

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Feb 27, 2019, 10:41 PM

Everything comes with RNG factors could disgust those ‘unlucky’ ppl, it seems like it very normal to see ppl complain about their bad luck on pulling from banners, I admitted that I sometimes complain it too. Like my shit pulls of Miku and G Change almost push me leaving game (and before we got 25m compensation) since it felt so so bad to see u got only onyx and ppl posting insane pulls screenshots.
    Like what u mentions, spending bucks is a way to ensure u gain advantages and mental satisfaction. Not like lottery or gambling that almost 99% u know u lose what u spend but still dare to pay. People consider spending in game is this thinking path: I pay> I get what I deserve> I beat those freebies. Not knowing the price of the box, but if it over $50 (which is Devil Pass’s price, and u will get two 5 stars from it), I am pretty sure it is a stupid decision.

• Lactose LV.9 Nomad Feb 27, 2019, 09:32 PM

"i personally wont buy no matter what."

Hehe, same :p ;p

But i guess they follow the vogue, we might have a Destiny Child BR at some point, it won't shocked me xDD

(i'll be actually xDD)

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2019, 09:33 PM

Well.. we kinda have BR.

That is your Total Power ^_^ of your current team

• Lactose LV.9 Nomad Feb 27, 2019, 09:40 PM

BR like Battle Royale :p ;p

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 27, 2019, 09:41 PM

Oh lol i thought u meant Battle Power....

My bad :P Derp

• Lactose LV.9 Nomad Feb 27, 2019, 09:42 PM

Huhu np it only means you have a pure & non corrupted mind :p ;p

• Oliver Osborn LV.13 Try Hard Feb 27, 2019, 10:37 PM

It's gambling.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Feb 28, 2019, 01:56 AM

An example of a similar package on JP. There are no clear difference in value of items between each set (in this case, you will receive two 5* Soul Cartas no matter which set you get) unlike Global.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 28, 2019, 05:38 AM

10 sets ??? or /10 tiers??

Oh gosh this is getting even more of a bigger gamble ^_^

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Feb 28, 2019, 06:03 PM

2/2/2/94%
    Nice, ignore it XD.
    Devil Pass, take my money ( hand out ) !

• AndiVannir LV.20 Good Leader Mar 1, 2019, 12:06 AM

Wow, at first I was really thinking about it, if it were cheap. But a gamble which costs as much as a devils pass for literally a 94% chance of getting any random 5*? No thanks :D
    I gladly get the monthly and a good bundle here and there, but not at those prices & rates :D

• Metroid LV.9 Nomad Mar 4, 2019, 02:55 PM

Yeah I bought 1 and completely regretted it

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 4, 2019, 06:41 PM

Sorry to hear that :'(

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Feb 27, 2019, 10:40 PM

So it's confirmed pay real Cash to get Open Lucky Box?? Then my content will be correct 😁

• Jiyuna LV.4 Lurker Feb 27, 2019, 11:54 PM

For my view , no matter how far or which way they going to do.l would like to sit quietly and observe situation in game.be patient and be ready for a opportunity to consumption in game DC.

However, i alway support this game.

Oh! last word from me ' think carefully before spending'

Thanks

• Jiyuna LV.4 Lurker Feb 28, 2019, 12:34 AM

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Feb 28, 2019, 05:28 AM

Hmm maybe my tier chance prediction is right Tier 1rewards = 2% , Tier 2 rewards = 3% ,Tier 3 rewards = 5% ,Tier 4 rewards is = 90% count from above to below Tier as a screenshot notice 28 Feb 😁

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Feb 28, 2019, 05:36 AM

There might be more tiers .... Like the one Kharl posted a while ago...

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 1, 2019, 08:59 AM

Hehe... 94% chance to NOT get anything rathen tier 4 for the phat price of an entire devil season.

You guys better watch out how you spend your money :D

Home