Ikamushi LV.14 Chief
Mar 2, 2019, 02:26 AM 421 read

How is this fair..?

FORUM

It's beatable but why did all of sudden the difficulty spike grew as I got demoted.. Shouldn't it be easier... I really hate pvp in this game.. If it wasn't for the rewards I just wouldn't care.. But requirements for silver V is too high for me now =( 40 games?? 60% win rate... I guess I'll just wait for demotion and hopefully I can go against more fair opponents.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How is this fair..?  image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How is this fair..?  image 3

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Mar 2, 2019, 02:30 AM

Silver IV 71k power, jeez O_o
    When I started Silver IV had like 45k power teams xD

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Mar 2, 2019, 02:49 AM

Caner's team was probably the one that made me want to break my phone.. Ugh! Before it was a cake walk going through these matches.. Had 90% to 80% win rate and the only reason I would get demotion is due to lack of games played.. I guess I'll just start autoplaying the daily matches so I won't see how I lost ill just accept it.

• BroknSwrd LV.15 Outlaw Mar 2, 2019, 02:36 AM

Yeah, that's pretty crazy for Silver IV. Maybe they don't play much. You can get to Silver V though! I believe in you! Just pick your battles carefully. At my current rank I've stopped doing UNKNOWN fights (that sweet sweet daily 3600 onyx down the drain!) because Im in the lower echelon of the rank in terms of power and have to be very selective of which fights I choose(until I get more Uncaps). Oh well. It's worth it for the crystals at the end of the week!

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Mar 2, 2019, 02:58 AM

I thought that too but.. Every reset is terrible matchups.. All fever teams and have RNG syrinx. If they have no syrinx the match is a cake walk... Sometimes I just want her to be nerfed to where she can only fortify one teamate and increase health regen so it's fair.. The rewards are the only reason I keep trying but not worth the frustration

• BroknSwrd LV.15 Outlaw Mar 2, 2019, 08:35 AM

Yeah I get that. I'm able to check my phone periodically during the day so I can free reset often. For me, if they don't have a Chang'e I can usually win. I also don't fight any teams with Eve or Thanatos +4

• mUmU LV.14 Chief Mar 2, 2019, 05:00 AM

Happens to me sometimes when my winning streak is high. I was facing player who way out of my league in term of power.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 2, 2019, 05:15 AM

Probably because they quit the game, so they drop two levels per week, just wait 15mins then refresh to find ppl with similar power level.

• Ikamushi LV.14 Chief Mar 2, 2019, 06:11 AM

This is probably the best reason for this when I think about it.. It been super common... Just look at my win rate.. My team isn't that bad but sometimes I do lose because game freezes and I get good on drives really messes me up. However I don't like pvp at all so waiting 15 mins seems inconvenient. I'll just stick to auto's battles for now on.. If I lose I lose won't know how and why but once I dropped to silver 1 I'll start going back up. Easier that way.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 2, 2019, 07:52 AM

I also noticed that the first spot is no longer ‘?’
    From my experience the system always assign player with overwhelming power, better never choose unknown one since the three quests rewards not that worthy, only 30k gold 3600 onyx and 900 coins.

Home