David „Dave“ Thiel LV.2 Lurker
Mar 4, 2019, 05:40 PM 714 read

Just unlucky or calculated pickup rates?

FORUM

Ive got a little question.. Been supporting the game with my money for 3 months now and since im doing this my luck seems to be over. I spend easily over 30000 crystals on pecial Pickup summons and got not one single 3% chance card. Also every 5* Ticket didnt spit anything helpful out. Maybe im just frustrated because i got nothing helpful in the Last 4 Weeks but sometimes i got a Feeling that payers are going to get tactically decellerated in some way... or maybe i am just extreme unlucky and thats frustrating af :'(

Comment 9

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Mar 4, 2019, 11:27 PM

its not 3% for Maat, its only 0.75% for Maat.

Keep that in mind. Its 2.25% you'll get another 5*.

Also, I don't believe they would nerf your rates. It is just RNG. Ultimately there is a new flavor of the month character release regularly. We have lots of events planned in the future.

That is how they keep people playing, and paying (if they pay at all). New content, not nerfing drop rates.

RNG is just RNG. Its random, not uniform, so you may end up with a streak later on.

GL

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 4, 2019, 09:19 PM

Don't worry dude you are same boat with me SehatDanKuat the Mostly unlucky when it come to Gacha Summon.. yes 3% is Hard to get. But believe it you can collect better Hero on Future. Don't be depressed 😇✌️👍 https://youtu.be/wWmqQjLTVg8

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 5, 2019, 01:52 AM

Don't worry you are not the only one that hasn't got anything i mostly seem to get my childs from tickets 3-5, 4-5 , 5 ofc xD plat chest and gold summon. Crystal banner summons is a trap !

• Knack Snack LV.5 Lurker Mar 6, 2019, 06:53 AM

It really is so it's important that people understand that 3% isn't a very high rate for 2700 crystals summons.

The best advise I can give to everyone is to aim for the guaranteed 5* cards i.e. Daily Login (Every 28 days), Devil Pass, 4-5* & 3-5* summoning tickets, and complete as much event content as possible!

I personally don't do gold summons because it takes so much child space so I only use those as a last priority. Nevertheless, gold summons are actually still good. I've gotten one 5* child from it!

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 6, 2019, 06:57 AM

In KR version its even worst the rate or JP "dunno i haven't played but many times other players have mention it before" in compare of Global "our version".
    I have started to loose faith on banner summons....

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 6, 2019, 06:59 AM

and to be honest i would love to roll for gold summons "even buy gold to use them lul" rathen than the crystal summons :O

The last 3 milestone 5*ticket have gave me AI....

• ℜoyaldio LV.7 Good Leader Mar 4, 2019, 05:53 PM

man i can say don't give money try to farm,

i Use 48.600 Crystals For 6x child with 5 star from /200+ Childs.
    just give money for nothing im done i never buy again this is bad and sad don't do this man Just farm crystals

• David „Dave“ Thiel LV.2 Lurker Mar 4, 2019, 06:14 PM

I know what you mean and i still Farm and Play the game like I never spend any money on it. I just want to Support the Developers a bit and to keep the game running as long as possible.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 4, 2019, 06:31 PM

I somehow feel I am much more lucky at the beginning of the game, I got 5 Eve in the first month and some useful child, during the first Ragna, most of premium summon come with something. Some ppl say gotcha game always do this way to make you addictive to it. I am still spending monthly but will not pay extra for packs other than Devil Pass. Though, this kind of feeling only happen when u don’t have tons of crystal lol, u calculate ur earn ratio.

Home