TheCediz LV.6 Nomad
Mar 11, 2019, 11:12 AM 598 read

Lib Maat the attacker?

FORUM

So I haven't experienced a lot with different attackers. I have Mafdet and Eve so I didnt even tried the other ones. However now, I like Lib Maat and her skills, but I cant make her work :/ from the stats, she looks fine, but on pvp she hits like an average debuffer without debuff 8( She hits around 900dmg on slide skill, which is rather low relative to her stats on paper. Is she a viable atk child? What am I missing ?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lib Maat the attacker? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Lib Maat the attacker? image 4

Comment 7

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Mar 11, 2019, 11:41 AM

Alright buddy I know you like her, so I'll let her down on you easy, Liberated Maat on JP/Global is probably the worst attacker so far, don't get me wrong paired with Pantheon and uncapped to maybe +3 + you can get some damage out of her, her slide hits all childs in a one turn rotation into cooldown each time, her Tap on the other hand is more viable, to put simply even though she looks amazing and her drive has some good damage and good kit your not exactly going to get a lot of damage from her, the one on KR is Godlike because she can apply blind, this version just has nothing going for her, I'm sorry man but she's background material.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

the stats don't consider enemy defense, especially when you're fighting a team with dana who boosts defense, so yes you're going to hit like a noodle. all attackers experience this tbh, what is your mafdet and eve hitting for?

• TheCediz LV.6 Nomad Mar 11, 2019, 12:15 PM

Good answers :)
    My Mafdet is +1 and just like this she gets the job done in pvp. Dunno the dmg exactly.. maybe around 1300 -1400.
    And for the rebirth skill on the drive strategy whise?

Lets say you have lost Maat that revive and Lib Maat that rebirth if the drive goes well timed (quite hard to pull off I know). But I was thinking replacing Dana with lib Maat, paired with Mafdet for more firepower. Like as a second attacker. I suppose that would be the strat if you want to uses her to the fullest? Meh not sure

• ♔ヅ LV.20 Try Hard Mar 11, 2019, 03:53 PM

Not viable still, remember Dana puts a shield of 1200 hp around your childs without it you'll be taking raw damage with out a defense is risky and Liberated Maat still won't need able to dish out decent damage unfortunately, lost Maat on the other hand hands down is the best healer in the game, Liberated Maat just won't work

• Baldur LV.8 Insomniac Mar 11, 2019, 06:57 PM

This is just my opinion based on what i think (because i had 0 luck and couldnt test lib mat at all ><)

I'm currently running 2 tap attackers + Pantheon, Chang'e for pvp and pretty much anything else as well ... they work really well !

Liberated Maat would be mainly used for her tap and i would rate her tap to be better than most other tap attackers like Elizabeth, Thanatos and the like simply because it changes the target.
    Why? Because in PvP you tend to overkill targets with 2 tap attackers that have Pantheons crit buff so her splitting the damage on two targets helps not doing unnecessary damage. And another reason why her tap is so good is that it changes the target ... with my 2 tap attackers i HAVE to attack something like Dana as well (which i really dont want to), however with liberated Maat you would be able to use her tap first and change the target + apply some damage to the second target and finish it with your second tap attacker.

Tap attackers mainly refers to childs that have something like 2000x4 damage on tap.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 11, 2019, 05:07 PM

Tap skill is quite op, but her SS does not much.
    You can see how much exact damage her did in the narrative dungeon, besides; those enemies not even buffed by Dana.

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 11, 2019, 05:16 PM

Lib Maat is very good for AoE farming on normal story mode as her slide can hit all and explode one enemy unit after an enemy ally died.
    For pvp that doesn't seem to work as many players have +15 equipment/synergy with dana ++ in which she gives shield and further increase def mitigating a lot of damage and or syrinx which will make your damage 0.

If i were to give her a rating... it would have been..
    For pve 6 "cause not really viable for very high end content"
    For pvp 2 "Almost not viable at all even at high uncaps"
    For ragna 2 "There is other childs that should give prio even if she counter element"
    For wb 4 " Reason i am giving 4 is that if u don't have any decent atk her drive can increase her dmg as well allow one time revival allowing you to pop 1-2 more hits before she dies again.

Home