gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad
Mar 14, 2019, 06:11 PM 1,531 read

PSA: Don't go crazy with ReLab

FORUM

Don't spend all your crystals on grid refreshes like I did in JP. Don't spend all your blood gems on costumes (unless they're really that important to you). Do try to complete all the Rebirth Challenge tasks and use up your 5 entries regularly (obviously) Just my 2c

Comment 18

• Atlien LV.11 Chief Mar 14, 2019, 06:19 PM

Thanks, Mr. Obvious. I don't know what we would do without you.

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 06:21 PM

You'd be surprised how many people are going to do the exact opposite of what I said lol. Guaranteed.

• KingC LV.20 Bamboozled Mar 14, 2019, 06:43 PM

do you recommend saving coins? cause my board is trash.

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 06:48 PM

The board won't reset unless you use a reset ticket, pay 1900 crystals, or complete the board. You can try your reset ticket, but there's a good chance you will get similar or worse (Me and some people on Discord have). I'm just going to complete my crappy board, screw paying crystals lol.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 14, 2019, 09:53 PM

So, what is considered a trash board? Is there at least one skin for sure or no(・ω・)ノ
    Currently my board has some trash items and 2 skins, luckily I get one of them today.
    Should I reset after getting the second one or just finish the entire board?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Mar 15, 2019, 12:02 AM

Skins are not guaranteed to appear. A duplicate of the ones you already have may appear on a new board as well.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 15, 2019, 03:42 AM

Kharl  If Kharl already said this..I will remember this one

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 15, 2019, 05:32 AM

Kharl  Some real good info there, thanks. Makes me feel like crystal resets are even riskier lol.
    Edit: If anyone wants to take a look at the full reward rate list, it's the green arrow on the board screen.

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 06:35 PM

Nice info. I came here to check if it was worth a lot of gems in this event. 500 gems for me is quite a lot so I don't think I will be resetting the dungeon. But do you recommend resetting the dungeon once per day?

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 06:42 PM

I wouldn't. Level 3 +3 is TOUGH so if you don't have a strong team, you can't complete the event and shouldn't spend resources just failing over and over. If you do have a strong team, you still shouldn't need to reset the dungeon and will beat the event tasks in about a week (all free entries).

• FeeTuZ LV.6 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 07:13 PM

I'm tempting to use my crystal after the 2 free reset tickets. I want a n s tier costume but too bad, the 1st one was Eli child, and the 2nd and 3rd are 5* ticket... currently have Melpomene skin, which i also like. Is the rate for s tier costume really that low and not worth using gem to reset at all?

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 07:19 PM

You can try a crystal reset or two, but just be careful. I chased a 5* ticket after getting one right away in JP and it didn't come up again in 10 resets. That incident was one of the reasons I stopped playing JP since it's also tough to get crystals in that one.

• FeeTuZ LV.6 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 07:23 PM

Thank you sir, i will grind this one then.

• SoSleepy LV.13 Monster Mar 14, 2019, 08:17 PM

Didn't see the Olga skin in the pool.
    Maybe I should save all reset tickets and rebirth points?

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 08:30 PM

If you don't see a skin you want available now then yeah I'd save the reset ticket. I think you'd be fine spending some of your Rebirth coins since the board will be there until you complete or reset it so might as well get something along the way (plus a x10 ticket if you decide to complete the board). Who knows when the skins will change. Maybe someone who currently plays KR or JP knows (I currently play KR but haven't paid much attention to the skin pool). I'll ask around tomorrow.

• SoSleepy LV.13 Monster Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM

Thx, dude.

• gmrpr89 LV.7 Nomad Mar 14, 2019, 09:26 PM

Seems like skins are tied to events so I'd think that any particular skin you may want (like the Olga skin) may be a couple months away. Since we seem to not be following the JP timeline as closely anymore, it makes it even harder to guess when we'll get that skin. Sorry, I couldn't get a more specific answer.

• Nuit LV.4 Dream Chaser Mar 16, 2019, 07:32 AM

I’ll have 2 limited skins soon with daily reset and the free grid refreshes

Home