Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy
Mar 18, 2019, 11:50 PM 948 read

6* Healer Advice

FORUM

HALP! I am looking to 6* a healer, but I am torn! I have been extremely unlucky with healer pulls, only recently getting one Maat. [Yes, even with the recent Maat banner] I worked up my Leda, but I don't know if I want to *6 her. I really enjoy Maat's revive skill It's so helpful for me in the Arena!   *i have Metis +2 also, but she doesnt seem very good. :/   For Arena: I am running Mafdet, Olga+2, Dana, Chang'e +2   Thank you!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - 6* Healer Advice image 2

Comment 11

• Maxelin LV.2 Lurker Mar 18, 2019, 11:57 PM

+6 leda is hella good

• SaulY LV.15 Chief Mar 19, 2019, 03:24 AM

You will realize Leda’s awesomeness in Ragna break and WB because she is support type = her slide CD is much shorter than healer type. If your Chang’e accelerates Leda, her healing can stack up on previous slide.

• NO NAME verified Mar 18, 2019, 11:59 PM

Leda. She benefits most from your current uncaps. Looks like it’ll be a while before you get Maat to +6, whereas Leda is imminent.

• Pattara LV.10 Nomad Mar 19, 2019, 12:24 AM

Leda can combo heal with Matt.

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic Mar 18, 2019, 11:59 PM

I would also recommend Leda, with your Maat at +0, Leda will do a better job. Plus, with her not being a "healer" she is actually better at getting faster Fever Times.

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Mar 19, 2019, 12:54 AM

Leda will also be super helpful in future WB or raids, so yeah go ahead with her first.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 19, 2019, 01:47 AM

Leda then Maat, Leda is great not only PvE but PvP, besides Leda+Maat is the best healing combo used in WB, which might come recently.
    Métis can be used in Light Ragna Boss since her DS give dmg buff increase Fever time dmg a lot, also if u wanna use two healer in arena, Métis also works with same reason, buff for Fever.

• NO NAME verified Mar 19, 2019, 08:11 AM

Leda is very useful on Ragnas and World Bosses as well as in other modes, she's definitely worth evolving to 6*, but if you use Maat for arena and you really like her you could evolve her as well since she's one of the best healers in the game.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Mar 19, 2019, 01:46 AM

Thank you so much! Amazing advice!

• Rieca Fuu LV.3 Lurker Mar 19, 2019, 03:57 AM

If u r unlucky with healer then what even am i....
    Having played since miku collab, and my best healer is only miku and i didnt event manage to uncap her(still newbie and all)....

Was aiming maat from the beginning but even in her last banner i got nothing....
    So i 6* leda but only manage to uncap her to +5 very recently, in the end i still use miku as main healer and i didnt event bother evolving her since she is not uncapped....

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 20, 2019, 02:27 AM

6* +6 leda I believe can heal more than a 5* +0 maat but maats resurrect ability is worth and shes best healer in game, but so much work on leda already, I see where you're coming from now, im torn as well 😅

Home