Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master
Mar 19, 2019, 01:49 AM 1,050 read

How to enter promo code

FORUM

Took me awhile to figure out so throwing it out there incase others might not know. This is how to enter promo code and recieve rewards step by step

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How to enter promo code image 8

It was just the gold for promo code rewards, dont mind the stamina. Hope this helps and enjoy! #destinychild #destinychildgame #promocode

Comment 19

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 19, 2019, 02:06 AM

we need crystals or blood gem as a reward (from time 2 time) 😊

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 02:11 AM

I think they already give away enough but hey I'm not saying no to more crystals 😂 and blood gems would be a fantastic promo code reward, it would prolly hook more players

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 19, 2019, 02:26 AM

the (RNG) in the game make us starve for more 😜 like brownin banner i spent 40k (15 multi) & got nothing also don't forget about the new customs they cost ton of blood gems

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 19, 2019, 01:55 AM

Just for added info, the promo codes being referred to above are the answers to the weekly trivia questions asked by LISA under I think the events tab.

*think this might have been left out of the explanation*

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 02:02 AM

Yes yes forgot to mention where to get promo code haha thank u!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 19, 2019, 03:22 AM

That handwriting is so tidy, do u use pen to write it ?

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 05:21 AM

Haha thank u! And yes I use a pen, I have a Samsung s8+ comes with a stylus

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 19, 2019, 09:38 AM

Just wonder and this may be off topic but can you slide or tap using the phone stylus? I have huge fingers and it blocks my view but with a stylus I can imagine should have better view on screen

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 10:38 AM

Yes I use the stylus when I play, easier to see the screen cuz I also have fat thumbs lol plus I have an ocd thing to keep my screen clean. I dont really use it for much else, the stylus was kinda a bonus when I got the phone and I never thought ide be using it

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 19, 2019, 10:45 AM

The stylus is OP in fever time. ALL HAIL THE STYLUS.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 19, 2019, 10:48 AM

Btw, I wouldn't know how it fairs in other situations like tap & slide skills. In too lazy to take off auto unless in in Rebirth, but then I draw a blank on having to slide & tap skills. Lol I forget about it

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

If you're having trouble with the slide & tap skills you can always get 1 of those console controllers that fit around your phone too.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 02:16 PM

Same here, I really only play manually when re lab or pvp

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 19, 2019, 06:30 PM

So, it is the same reward come from Lisa’s pop quiz?
    I always enter the link and type s both my ID and answer, this looks more efficient (*¯︶¯*)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 19, 2019, 07:21 PM

Yes, when u see the new pop quiz u can just enter the answer in the promo option found under the settings tab to collect the reward.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 19, 2019, 09:11 PM

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 19, 2019, 02:34 AM

Funny jesus is our savior but RNJesus is not be taken lightly 🤣! I feel ya, last banner was dark maat and I went for broke basically, was starving for more crystals cuz u didnt pull her but the pick up banner before that I summoned all 4 within 25k crystals 😑 like for real rnjesus? Around 15k into brownie banner and I dont even know if shes good or not. Hopefully you'll pull her soon! May mammon bless u and have rng on your side.

• Games Dean LV.8 Shotcaller Mar 20, 2019, 04:54 AM

🔥🔥

• Games Dean LV.8 Shotcaller Mar 26, 2019, 12:22 AM

Omg this is way easier

Home