YoungDadBod LV.25 Wolf
Mar 23, 2019, 02:42 PM 943 read

Dropping by to encourage others to switch up the child that they share.

FORUM

Personally I've chosen Pietas because I like how she looks and she's still practical to help other teams out. Started clearing my list out a bit and decided to choose people that went outside of the norm in terms of their shared child. I got tired of seeing so many of the same. Who do you guys share and why?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Dropping by to encourage others to switch up the child that they share. image 2

Comment 12

• Agralis LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 23, 2019, 08:25 PM

+4 Jupiter

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Mar 25, 2019, 02:17 AM

• This review has been deleted.

• YoungDadBod LV.25 Wolf Mar 23, 2019, 03:13 PM

I mean, I get where you're coming from but my Pietas is fully uncapped, whereas my Medb or a few other attackers I have only have 1 or 2 uncaps. Of course there is the weak point damage but in my case it only makes things minisculey better.

With the option of having so many friends it can be pretty easy to find those that you need for particular situations and still have room for others. Totally understand you're point though, just think it's nice to have the option.

• Synch LV.12 Outlaw Mar 23, 2019, 06:41 PM

I share Morgan cause I like her.

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 23, 2019, 07:32 PM

i know what you mean, my list is mostly eve, chang'e, dana. i understand that it's best to share your best unit but it leaves very little choice for self expression. it would be nice if we could set 2 or 3 childs as helper - one for the stats, one for waifu ^^b

oh to answer your question, right now i'm sharing hestia for the lab event but i'll be switching back to my pride and joy g.chang'e after the double coins event ends c;

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 23, 2019, 11:42 PM

Yuna, unless I get a better fire attacker.
    And will probably share her a long time since the labyrinth is permanent, unless some harder event come up.

• JamesJC LV.20 10, 9, 8, 7... Mar 24, 2019, 03:02 AM

• Relair LV.8 Nomad Mar 24, 2019, 09:20 AM

Right now Hestia for Lab help, and she's my best child by far, only 6* +6 I have. I put Snow Miku in there sometimes too, the 1000hp is useful for any team.

• Juanfra LV.3 Lurker Mar 24, 2019, 10:28 AM

I share Amor mostly because i like her i haver uncap up to +6 so i know she would be useful

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 28, 2019, 09:47 AM

I think sharing your strongest child is the best, but it seems on my friends list most are sharing chang'e & dana with none being uncapped. Not even +1, but I can't really be down in the dumps as some help is better than no help.

• YoungDadBod LV.25 Wolf Mar 28, 2019, 02:17 PM

Totally get ya. My Pietas is defintely top 3 in regards to my damage dealers. Might be able to pull Eve a few times with this new update, if so then I might share her instead

Home