Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Mar 25, 2019, 09:37 PM 1,073 read

You know that point where everything is hanging by a thread?

FORUM

This week is that time, many players have already fallen off, I hope the devs hear us because even your most hardcore players are already stretched. We know you guys have things planned but with the current outreach, we hope things get better in terms of marketing what is upcoming instead of just days before. We'd be happy with sneak peaks and teasers at least a week before..... this is just sad, it's already the 3rd version of the game.

Comment 23

• Passion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LV.19 GG Mar 26, 2019, 01:41 AM

Heres an upvote, its on the house 😘

Just a passing ghost

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Mar 26, 2019, 02:49 AM

I agree. Everyone and their dads know that KR and JP have tons of stuff that isn't here. People are thirsty for our first WB or maybe a ragna.

ppl on discord pretty only talk about stuff that isn't out yet. But during Ragna and even the Maat Narrative ppl had that on their mind and shared experiences, builds and excitement.

Please bring on a new challenge so we can test our skills, teams and what not ^_^

• Thunderstrike LV.14 Chief Mar 25, 2019, 10:00 PM

Sneak peeks would be nice but in my opinion this is one of the better games out there for giving you stuff for free in child pulls. You either love the game or you dont. If you dont then you were leaving anyway....if you do then you arent worried about it. That just my opinion take it for what you want.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 25, 2019, 10:04 PM

Not even complaining about rates or anything.... I'm speaking on behalf of the thirsty community.

They are already giving out teasers, we're just asking for them to be earlier instead of mostly 2 days before update.

I'm probably more active than u are so no question about me loving the game.

• Relair LV.8 Nomad Mar 25, 2019, 11:10 PM

What exactly are you complaining about? There is an event still ongoing, and more daily stuff to do with this game than most people have extra hours in a day. There is never NOT something happening, ragna and dark maat were even going on at the same time for awhile.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 25, 2019, 11:33 PM

• ᰽Kaylene᰽ LV.26 Witch Mar 25, 2019, 11:45 PM

exactly there’s always something to do in game

• Zenneth (Sephiria) LV.19 Sage Mar 26, 2019, 12:11 AM

Reika take my upvote sir !!

Well said !! This is what we all feel! I am pretty sure of it !!

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 26, 2019, 12:14 AM

• Thunderstrike LV.14 Chief Mar 25, 2019, 10:09 PM

I wasnt questioning your love for the game just stating my opinion and you have no idea how active i am so thats a Moot subject pun intended lol. Most games ive played give a short notice on upcoming events so you cant hoard up gems or whatever they use and have to spend money to buy them. Its the gaming world.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 25, 2019, 10:13 PM

yeah, sadly DC doesn't have competitors in that aspect, being F2P and has great artwork.

• ReaD LV.20 S Mar 26, 2019, 12:28 AM

man, being someone who somewhat has same opinion as reika,

yeah...early teaser(a week or two and definitely not 2 days before) could drive the community to be active(here/ingame) instead of making new subs topic with at least 300 post for a reward...ain't gonna bother with that :v

so yeah, keep making the guess game for us as speculation(from other server like jp) ain't enough to keep some us going for the incoming event..

we just need an early teaser for preparation and anticipate what is coming...a teaser without date is fine too...we just need, something...

ok back to stalking....

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 26, 2019, 01:07 AM

That would be awesome for many reasons (4example) : stay excited , saving crystals or spending some of it , for real we need news at least one week before

• Jwojwo LV.14 Chief Mar 26, 2019, 01:16 AM

Guys, make love not war.😘😘😘 Anyway, I feel the same, some teasers could be good. I love teasers, if you know what I mean.😏😏

• Syllen LV.3 Lurker Mar 26, 2019, 02:12 AM

Something to look forward to would be really nice.

• NO NAME verified Mar 26, 2019, 12:55 AM

I’ve lost another 10 consistently active players from my friends list last week. They seem to go in waves. I’m not sure if it’s burnout, boredom, or just the nature of gacha games, but keeping 70 friends who are active is a chore. We could use a spark to excite the fan base. Spa? HOR? Soul Carta?

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 26, 2019, 12:59 AM

Like what ReaD said, teasers be sent earlier even without dates is better than not knowing what to expect. At least we don't set our expectations too high. Soul Carta at this point would break balance of game. HoR is fine coz that place makes money for them.

And yes, for me this is the most I've removed too. Normally I'd just delete 2 or 3 but this week I've taken out 8 people and half of them were my buddies since day 1.

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Mar 27, 2019, 11:52 PM

Saaaaame! I feel so bad deleting people with Associate status so I'm giving them a few extra days to come back but it's rough out there.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 26, 2019, 03:55 AM

Must have energy!

• Californication LV.13 Elite Four Mar 26, 2019, 10:38 AM

I stay active bruh 😤👊🏾. Foreal I agree with you. My friends list has like 20 empty spots cause of this shit.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Mar 27, 2019, 04:06 PM

We need to be friends on the next fl purge

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 27, 2019, 10:46 AM

Nope, I have no idea what that point feels like. 😶

• MiraiGaAru LV.6 Bloodhound Main Mar 28, 2019, 04:14 AM

Mixer > Twitch

Home