Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius
Mar 26, 2019, 10:50 AM 393 read

I feel u kiddo

FORUM

Someone is desperate enough to use this kind of team in whale league (actually not whale, but since this guy is still weak, so it's a whale area for him) 😂 My advice (esp for newbies) : dont jump into higher league when u still struggle winning in the current area

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I feel u kiddo image 2

Comment 14

• gamer492309028 LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2019, 01:22 PM

I think its fine to aim higher even though you know youll just be demoted just to aim the weekly reward.. I am doing that myself and i think the reward itself is worth the try

• Californication LV.13 Elite Four Mar 26, 2019, 10:58 AM

• NO NAME verified Mar 26, 2019, 12:48 PM

Maybe these are the only good/invested childs the player has. 38k power means he/she is a beginner, Damn Abbadon isn't even S class

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 26, 2019, 02:10 PM

I like to fight outside my league. It helps build character and let's everyone know they can't intimidate or bully you. Always shoot for the stars, but set your expectations low so if u don't make it you don't feel bad. Lol j/k about the last part. 😁😁

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 26, 2019, 11:03 PM

Actually i dont rly have much time to do devil rumble and this week i have just been kicked out coz i dont meet the min requirement of plays
    But i like ur motto, it's good way to develop ur team even though u r not rly that strong

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 26, 2019, 03:24 PM

I once wanted to switch to weaker team so ppl can win if picking me, then I gave up since I always forget to switch back lmao. There is somebody doing this in platinum V, have met him/her several times.
    Btw, something not related to topic, try to put the next team empty, so you won’t miscick the right 》when you want to leave arena, and lose next time you come back Ex: You use team 1, put team 2 empty, the system will remind you if the team is not full when you challenge someone. There is also a chance this guy is misswitchng to his training team not doing this hahaha.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 26, 2019, 10:58 PM

Will empty team make mine excluded from other's enemy pool ?

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 26, 2019, 11:17 PM

Not sure, it just can make you not enter the fight using wrong team.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 27, 2019, 01:55 PM

I rarely switch team in pvp, like i always have separate teams for pve, pvp, ragna, etc

I have 2 teams for pvp and only switch up if i lose

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Mar 27, 2019, 01:13 AM

I push like that at the end of the week just for the little extra rewards being at higher pvp rank but after that I lose and lose and lose till I can win, then its lose lose lose and then maybe one win and then lose lose ...

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 27, 2019, 01:59 PM

I feel u :"
    When i was in somewhere higher league i kept losing and i hate having to revenge the one i lost to (i cant stand accepting lose so i always revenge them)

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 26, 2019, 12:39 PM

What do the child in the top left corner under the word arena tag do? Is there any purpose or significance?

• NO NAME verified Mar 26, 2019, 12:48 PM

It's his/her shared child.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 26, 2019, 01:04 PM

O, ok. Ty

Home