Shyenth LV.7 Dream Chaser
Mar 27, 2019, 02:17 AM 1,164 read

Does Selectable Blood Summon Include New Childs?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Does Selectable Blood Summon Include New Childs? image 1

I saw that the Blood Gem 5-star summon says that it includes the new summons (Dark Maat, Green Chang'e, etc) But does the selectable blood gem summon ticket from the cash shop include new childs?

Comment 9

• NO NAME verified Mar 27, 2019, 02:44 AM

I was under the impression that it did include Krampus, Guardian Changโ€™e, Dark Maat, etc, but read a comment recently suggesting they were only in the random blood gem summon pool. That doesnโ€™t make any sense to me at all, why would they be in one blood gem summon but not the other? Definitely interested in hearing from those who know.

• Shyenth LV.7 Dream Chaser Mar 27, 2019, 03:02 AM

I remember someone saying earlier during the Liberated Maat banner that they pulled her from the chips event reward 5-star Dark Ticket.

I hope someone has information on this. It is the deciding factor on whether I use the blood gem summon or grab a ticket lol

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2019, 05:50 AM

I remember reading that the ticket you got from 190k chips had the chance to get liberated maat as a special thing for the event. It could still be that you can get it from blood gem elemental summon, but I don't know if it's worth the try.

• Kayserend LV.6 Nomad Mar 27, 2019, 05:53 AM

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 27, 2019, 02:26 AM

Like brownie? I'd like to know as well, would be great if someone with more knowledge answers this

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 27, 2019, 07:48 AM

Not brownie. KRAMPUS

• Marcos Nascimento LV.2 Lurker Mar 27, 2019, 02:38 AM

Not sure about this, babe.

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 27, 2019, 12:31 PM

I have no clue ๐Ÿค”

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Mar 27, 2019, 12:41 PM

if you look at the button before the element select it says "from the Premium summon pool"

looking at the rates for the premium pool (which i assume is separate from the blood gem summon pool) none of the new childs are listed.

so my answer is no :c

Home