TheHiddenDark LV.6 Insomniac
Mar 28, 2019, 09:40 AM 490 read

Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global.

FORUM

Yeah, another bored post here. Just wanted to share the 5stars and couple of 4stars from KR that I would crush my nose into my phone as a blood offering for if they brought them to Global.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 12
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 13
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 14
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 15
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 16
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 17
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 18
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Some of the cards I want to see from KR to Global. image 19

Comment 7

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 28, 2019, 09:52 AM

She's the Scarlet Collection shop Keeper and very sexy. O, u posted lots, well I was talking about the first

• TheHiddenDark LV.6 Insomniac Mar 28, 2019, 10:00 AM

Yep. She is one of my favs😊 Must have her.

• Ken Lii (켄리) LV.15 Chief Mar 28, 2019, 09:54 AM

So many unique child and skill set in KR. Thanks for sharing. I'm yet shift to KR or JP yet 😛

• SUGAR LV.26 Vampire Mar 28, 2019, 11:31 AM

Too hot!

• Kpax69 LV.5 Let’s play Apex! Mar 28, 2019, 02:39 PM

Bisided moa us nice

• Kuchiki Rukia LV.24 Try Hard Mar 28, 2019, 03:10 PM

Marine davi 💔💔💔

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Mar 28, 2019, 08:13 PM

Want.

Home