Apr 2, 2019, 06:59 PM 903 read

Luck

FORUM

Very lucky day

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Luck image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Luck image 3

Comment 15

• NO NAME verified Apr 2, 2019, 11:47 PM

While the game's title is the same, Global, KR and JP have separate communities. If you post a KR new child's screenshot on the screenshot section it could be nice but even though some people could downvote it just because it's not from Global.
    I mean no offense but by spamming moot with countless KR posts you are just making other useful posts being hidden.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 3, 2019, 12:03 AM

This kind of post is considered OK to me, I understand the happy mood about how lucky you are today and wanting to share to us; but plz don’t spam several posts at the same moment.
    There are also many ppl posting Japanese and Korean versions pictures and events, but those posts did not irritate global players because those posts are like about incoming child or information we need to or want to know, which are about acknowledgement, and make connection to the readers. And your post is lacking this kind of connection to us, not to mention most moot users may not understand what it says in the pic=)

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:06 AM

Ok fine, I’ll bite.

I don’t think this forum is active enough to warrant chasing DC-related posts away, even if they’re not global.

I also embrace fellow DC fans and their passion for the game. This is a common bond community. No division.

Having said that, I’m going to make a post requesting that moot create a specific header for JP/KR so we can see what the other versions are doing without spamming/diluting global-specific information.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 2, 2019, 08:09 PM

Why post on Destiny Child Global though?

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 2, 2019, 09:11 PM

Why are you spamming the global forums?

I'm positive there is a better place for your posts.

• Sora Miragi LV.5 Super Star Apr 2, 2019, 09:20 PM

Korean destiny child moot lounge doesn't exsist, also i want to show features what not has global version.

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 2, 2019, 09:32 PM

Then dont use moot. Use the proper Kr community.

We can see what is overseas without your help.

The purpose of this moot is for the global version. You had 4 posts in a row that had nothing to do with our version.

• NO NAME verified Apr 2, 2019, 11:48 PM

I agree that his/her posts are crazy but there's no need to be that aggresive.

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 2, 2019, 11:56 PM

It's not aggressive, it is merely stating the facts.

I know sometimes people don't like the truth, but that isn't my concern.

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:13 AM

I used to think like that, as an extremely sincere guy, that I could say everything that came to my mind because it was the truth and didn't care about people's opinions. I regret that now...

• Johan Kim LV.20 Let’s play Destiny! Apr 2, 2019, 10:06 PM

Create your own Moot dont post here. News from Kr or Jp version only welcome not your gameplays. 😒

• 300HP LV.6 Nomad Apr 2, 2019, 10:35 PM

Why post on Destiny Child Global though?

• Sora Miragi LV.5 Super Star Apr 2, 2019, 10:35 PM

Check up

• PUMPKIN PLANET SHOW LV.18 The Best Apr 3, 2019, 12:25 AM

😂😂😂😂

• PUMPKIN PLANET SHOW LV.18 The Best Apr 3, 2019, 12:25 AM

😂😂😂😂

Home