Vv LV.17 Try Hard
Apr 2, 2019, 11:31 PM 554 read

A Humble Request For Friend Battles.

FORUM

In light of the game more effectively playing itself, I feel more justified in doing daily friend battles. But I find that there is no filter that let's me set people I have left to battle at the top and people I have battled sent to the bottom. It may seem like a small thing to ask for, but when you scroll through 70 people daily to find who you have left to fight is a hit grating. Tl;dr - more filter options so I can play the game more efficiently plz. Picture unrelated. It's a typo I found on my third story playthrough. Don't judge me.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Humble Request For Friend Battles.  image 2

Comment 7

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 3, 2019, 12:04 AM

yeah i tried the friendly fight thing a few times. I can see why your idea makes sense.

It could be better, but at the same time I see why its a really low priority.

No one really uses it, and even with some tweaks I don't think that would change much.

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 3, 2019, 12:14 AM

I mean, that's fair. But I feel like it would be more popular if you could hit three buttons and repeat battle through friend battles. Though, I understand the prioritization of other things first.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 3, 2019, 12:11 AM

3 stamina per fight, including entering the fight and loading, like 1-2mins even now using full-auto.
    Too troublesome to get only 210 for like an hour spending.
    Like someone says, if each fight give 10 stamina, or onyx, ppl would more likely to do that.

• NO NAME verified Apr 3, 2019, 12:14 AM

O.M.G.... if friendly battles rewarded onyx...

• Kuronee LV.14 Chief Apr 3, 2019, 12:21 AM

yeah stamina isn't exactly what we lack is it?

• Vv LV.17 Try Hard Apr 3, 2019, 12:16 AM

Oh. I like the onyx idea. I want that more than my idea now. Or boh. I want both haha

• PUMPKIN PLANET SHOW LV.18 The Best Apr 3, 2019, 12:21 AM

Awesome

Home