Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac
Apr 5, 2019, 04:43 PM 1,439 read

4-3 Crushed!

TIPS

I finally beat it! It can be done guys, don't give up hope! EDIT: My basic strategy outlined for you folks - Diablo is a tanky beast, but aside from his Fury skill doesn't really do much. It's Lan Fei you really have to worry about as she deals the most damage, steals your drive, confuses, bleeds & heal block. So, Chang'e to speed my team up (in my team she speeds Eve & Olga which is optimal) Olga to silence Lan Fei (try to time this before the enemy drives so they will use someone other than Lan Fei and you won't have to deal with all her debuff) TIP: don't try using Olga's drive ever because all 3 are immune Syrinx fortitude should fend off Diablo's Fury Eve is the powerhouse. Without a godly attacker you have no chance of beating this level, sorry. Poison (DoT) is an important method of dealing damage in this stage since all the enemies have high defense and DoT ignores that. Dana because shields, obvs. I have Olga set as leader, but I don't know if he or Chang'e would be better. Bring your strongest Ally Eve in the battle with you, because if you lose your Eve you have no chance of making it. Manual play, regular speed. 1st drive Chang'e, 2nd drive Eve, 3rd Chang'e. Make sure that Diablo is not taunting when you drive and you're targeting Lan Fei so you can take her out first. Fever but don't kill them all. Save one and stall for time until you can fever immediately in Round 2. Then pick off the remainders in hopefully enough time. My team power is sitting nicely just above 75k. I wouldn't even attempt this with any less than 70k. As someone pointed out below, you're going to need RNG on your side, as doing this successfully requires quite a bit of luck. I can beat this stage about 50% of the time, which is why for now I'm just auto-ing 4+1 (because lazy)

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - 4-3 Crushed! image 2

Comment 12

• Narx LV.14 Gingerbread Man Apr 5, 2019, 10:31 PM

Please detail your strategy list. I have all your childs except my Eve is only +4

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 6, 2019, 05:42 AM

I'll do that later tonight when I get home!

• kyaaa LV.20 Rare Candy Apr 9, 2019, 07:53 AM

>3 days later

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 07:56 AM

It’s been a loooong trip home 😜

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 9, 2019, 11:16 AM

Omg (dead)

Edited the post with infos
    💐

• NO NAME verified Apr 9, 2019, 11:37 AM

Nice write up!

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 9, 2019, 11:47 AM

Thanks! I tried to cover all the bases but feel free to ask if you have any questions or if I missed something important, I can clarify.

• Mirastoria LV.22 S Apr 9, 2019, 03:22 PM

Congrats!
    Silence and stun RNG needed, but yes u got the achievement!

• franky rai LV.5 Lurker Apr 5, 2019, 07:54 PM

wtf how did you do it??

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 9, 2019, 11:25 AM

Edited post with the strategy I used 💙

• CHRIS YAGAMI LV.6 Nomad Apr 6, 2019, 06:18 AM

It needs luck

• Kalinushka LV.13 Insomniac Apr 9, 2019, 11:22 AM

Home