philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
May 10, 2019, 02:52 AM 907 read

Need tips for my first ragna team, still a noob a month into the game, limited options and mats.

TIPS
DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Need tips for my first ragna team, still a noob a month into the game, limited options and mats.  image 1

This is going to be my first ragna! I’m still new, still playing rng looking for Dana and now that ragna is official hoping for frej, and uncaps. Now I know my ragna team needs leveling and evolving and luck for uncaps, so all week I’ll be grinding my team stronger. The thing is, I need to be sure I’m spending materials onyx currencies stamina everything wisely. So, I’m here looking for help. Mainly who should I use and how to use them. I have plans in mind and dreams of victory, but I’m still a noob. My goal is just to do the best I can with what I’ve got. So assuming I don’t get a Dana to mitigate some damage, I’ll have 60 syrinx +1 to fortify and help maat heal. I was thinking maybe leveling up my 4* Leda, but no uncap for her yet. I’m at a loss without Dana, definitely need advice here. I do well with maat and syrinx pve and get by in pvp but I wish I had Dana for the ragna and pvp. Next I’ve got the one pantheon. Just recently got him. It’s either I level him up and hope for uncap, or I’m thinking leveling my 4* Persephone +4. melpo is fresh too only just recently got the one. I’ve got 4* freesia +3, level 50 Jupiter +1, 5* tiamat +5 freshly evolved kuz I wanted to uncap her to 5. I don’t really wanna evolve these fire debuffers, I wanna save what little fire materials I have left to evolve 4* blobs. As for attack, I’m leaning towards morrigan +3. But I’ve got pietas +3, Artemis and inanna no uncaps, everyone’s unleveled. I have Eve 60 +1 maybe if I wanna sub out pantheon/Persephone and double down on attack. Double attack double healer and speed support carries me in all game modes already. If I get frej should I use him as my attacker right away even without caps? I’m confident Maat and chang’e are gonna stay in the lineup. I usually just slide with maat, use her drive if my attacker dies/team needs double heals. I always slide first for chang’e, but then I try to time her taps when nobody is on a cooldown. I don’t really understand her drive completely but I deff use it for stunning the last three or less enemies. I just don’t understand the ”drive gauge +400 for an ally for 12 secs”. I’m in need advice and these were my details and thoughts. I don’t want to end up missing out on anything by being underpowered. I started playing in the last week of the davi world boss and I barely got anything done and missed out and a ton. I’ve grown stronger since but still not at the meta game. Sorry for the big post! Suggestions advice and tips are much appreciated, and thanks so much in advance. Edit: oof my post a clone of thousands of others haha I’ll learn what I can from others but still, any advice is nice

Comment 9

• Forever Grumpy LV.5 Outlaw May 10, 2019, 03:28 AM

Maat and Syrinx for defense and Chang'e for speed seems good.
    Eve at 6* +1 can't go really wrong.
    I would try to level Morrigan and 5* her if possible.

Honestly I don't think you should invest to heavily for this event except for a Dark attacker that's why you shoukd stick to the childs you already use often.

Try to get active strong players to help you clear boss you can't kill yourself and enjoy the game.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 10, 2019, 04:18 AM

Thanks for the advice!

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 10, 2019, 04:22 AM

I would really try to get morrigan as high as possible (level and uncaps) if thats youre only good dark attacker. You're going to get a huge damage boost during fever with. Eve will look good with the poison during fever but only at +1 it won't be amazing. Also try to make sure that a healer and your attacker has highest attack. That way they both get pantheon buff and change. Healers with a crit heal is super good, attacker for obvious reasons. Maybe drop Syrinx at the beginning for another attack or support, and bring back more defense/heals the higher you progress

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 10, 2019, 04:36 AM

Hmm I’m guessing I make sure a healer has high attack from equipment? Speaking of, I read that for attackers AGL is better so they hit more miss less. I’m on board with crt for healing all the way. But in terms of weapons for my attackers, should I switch it up to crt instead of agl for the raids?

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 10, 2019, 07:08 AM

AGL also affects things like poison and bleed application. Since Morrigan's secondary effects are only more damage, crit is better so she will do more damage (from more crits). And yes to healers, they do slightly more healing from higher attack and lots more healing if they crit

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 10, 2019, 07:16 AM

Wow thank you so much! this makes sense, I’ll outfit morrigan with crt

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 10, 2019, 04:37 AM

Thanks so much for the help!

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master May 11, 2019, 02:41 AM

Team looks good but if* we can do without a tank then switch syrinx for more dps but that all depends on whether we can survive without a tank

Drooling over your onyx amount...

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 11, 2019, 02:04 PM

Thanks for the tip, Idk what a level 40 ragna will be like so we’ll see. I’d totally feel more comfortable with syrinx in for the tough fights.

Haha my onyx total added up fast since I got a solid team and saved up for something like the upcoming event. It’s about to shrink fast with awakening and skilling up some dark child’s.

Home