Rei Pash LV.4 Lurker
May 11, 2019, 04:05 AM 1,213 read

Frej+3 or Morrigan+6?

TIPS

Getting ready for my team, and tried to search the comparison Frej+3 VS Morrigan+6 online but can't get a clear answer. They will be lvl60 by the time, who you think is better for the coming raid? Please help

DESTINY CHILD: TIPS - Frej+3 or Morrigan+6? image 2

Comment 13

• JokerOfAllTrades LV.20 Epic May 11, 2019, 04:40 AM

The general rule of thumb is that natural 4*+6 = natural 5*+3 all else being equal. I would recommend pulling on the current banner to try and get another copy of Frej, that would push him to be distinctly better.

Realistically, use the one you can afford to use Onyx on.

• This review has been deleted.

• Dec LV.13 Chief May 11, 2019, 07:05 PM

You're right sir. 4* +6 is = to 5* +3.

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 11, 2019, 09:38 AM

Based on general recommendations from discord/moot/reddit, Frej +3 while playing manually, Morrigan +6 if you plan to auto. Rule of thumb as stated already holds well.
    Or just play whoever you want, if that matters more to you (ie, waifu over husbando)

• gamerCamille LV.7 Nomad May 11, 2019, 09:45 AM

I didn't see that Frej is only 5 star. I would go with Morrigan if you can get her to 60. The extra stats will matter for damage/survial

• Rei Pash LV.4 Lurker May 11, 2019, 06:13 PM

Thank Camille for reply, I will max Frej to 6* if he can deal more dmg. I am stop now because I can't decide who should I invest from here.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 11, 2019, 02:19 PM

I’m really sorry to do this but I didn’t want to make a similar post to yours. I have no answer or opinions, just a very similar question. Again I’m sorry!

I just got Frej no uncap. And I was wondering who’s better between morrigan +3 and frej +0 assuming I don’t get any more uncaps. I want to only focus on evolving and leveling one, so I wanna know which one would be the best option. Again, really sorry for not having an answer for OP

• Rei Pash LV.4 Lurker May 11, 2019, 06:16 PM

It's ok philtheedragon, I don't mind this :) hope any pros can answer you too.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 11, 2019, 09:16 PM

I’m hoping someone has an answer for you first haha I kinda wish there was some kind of calculator that can show the stats and damage of the child’s rarity uncap and level! Then there wouldn’t be this sort of problem and decisions would be easier haha

• Dec LV.13 Chief May 11, 2019, 07:00 PM

is your Morrigan +3 a 6*?

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 11, 2019, 09:09 PM

Not right now morrigan is 4* but ready to evolve. I’ll 6* whichever would be better one or the other but I wanna focus on one. So if both were 6* which would be better, morrigan +3 or frej +0? I don’t wanna hit the new banner too much right now kuz I’m still looking for other 5*’s so I wanna assume I don’t get anymore uncap

• Rei Pash LV.4 Lurker May 12, 2019, 02:06 AM

If you have enough gold, you can try gold 10Xdraws. If you can get one more Morrigan or two, I will prefer Morrigan. The extras can convert to onyx.

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 12, 2019, 06:08 AM

I never used the gold summon yet, but I’ll consider it for more morrigan pulls.

Since a 5* +3= 4* +6 I think right now morrigan is the better choice for me, and frej for you seeing how yours can still be stronger!

Home