philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
May 12, 2019, 10:01 AM 1,864 read

How to gain stamina?

TIPS

So I see some people have tons of stamina, where I thought when I had 10k I was rich, I spent 2k easily just during hot time yesterday. With the pre ragna hot time I can potentially spend the rest of my 8k. How can I get mass amounts of stamina so I never have to worry about it? Besides friendly battle and get 1-3 per friend, or spending crystal (why is the smallest amount the best unit price, that’s backwards).

Comment 6

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S May 12, 2019, 12:22 PM

I think I have one on my video but forget the title.. just search & write " SehatDanKuat Destiny Child Guide "

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 12, 2019, 07:31 PM

Stamina/day

Natural regen =244
    Monthly package = 200
    Underground hard = about 250
    ReLab mission = 150

if you do friend pvp = about 210

all that 1054/day

but if not buy monthly package and do friend pvp = 644

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon May 12, 2019, 07:41 PM

Farming underground hard for gear stamina and gold and resetting for 1k crystal is a sweet deal. For now I’m saving crystals. Cash shop is not an option. Friendly pvp is very time consuming even on full auto, I wish there was like a repeat function for the friend pvp. Thanks for the tips!

• AnotherMae LV.10 GG May 12, 2019, 08:07 PM

Do remember if you not use all stamina everyday you are not gonna get natural stamina so it's around 400 stamina/day.

• GGG LV.5 Lurker May 17, 2019, 11:04 AM

Full auto and x3 speed made grinding faster so now a lot of stamina isn't as much. It is impossible to get a lot if you spend it. People slow down on spending it when their childs all hit level cap and you see people with tons, waiting on the next event.

• David Reyes LV.2 Lurker Oct 3, 2021, 06:05 AM

Hi everybody!!! 1) Could someone tell me what the "/" and the number that appears to the right of the stamina mean? .... 2) I read on the internet that stamina regenerates from time to time, but mine is immobile, I do not see that it goes up, could someone help me? .... 3) I went up to level 71, a msg appeared that said that the stamina was would be refilled but I still see it the same ... I don't understand anything :( sorry for Bad English.

Home